38

𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩

4 weeks passed since last chapters events and everything is about to go to shit 😜. probably next chapter im gonna lead yall on tho :)

so basically jalani has started a beautiful friendship with damarion with a lot of sexual tension in it that she chooses to avoid of course.

bedrest- i mean neveah is out of the hospital.. yayyyy!

the feds been spying on legacy (that whole situation happened earlier on in the book around chapter 20 i believe)

kayla is still crazy, kya still a snake.. well not yet.

naijer, cassie, cayshawn are making bank with they lil cooking/ baking gig.

tyshawn sent jalani ANOTHER 48 text messages.. yikes.

iyus lives with legacy full time now.

starr and cameron have my vote as the least chaotic people in this and jalen is one of neveahs real friends but yall already knew that <3

______

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 12:41 🌃

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ ɢᴀ 📍

"i missed you man" legacy said as he kissed my forehead.

"i missed you more" i said while rubbing his chest.

"hey let's get some food from downtown" he said as i nodded and we got up.

i took my robe off and slipped back into my dress and put on my sandals then grabbed my purse off the back of the hotel door.

"ready?" legacy asked me as i nodded.

he grabbed the room keycard then my right hand and we walked towards the elevator.

__

we walked out of the hotel and the man pulled our truck from around the corner.

"here you go sir" he said handing the keys to legacy.

"thankyou man" he said paying him and opening up my car side door.

i got in the car and he drove to the restaurant. i grabbed his hand as we walked in through the close to empty bar as the music started getting louder.