I Didn't Ask to be Spongebob

"Wowza!! Today is my first day as a night guard At fazbears frights!!! I sure can't wait! It seems soooo fun!" Y/N thought to themself outloud. But Y/N was terribly worng.... They walked through the door and went to their office and take a seat. Ring ring!!! Ding ring !!!!! EING RING RING RING RING!!!!!!! They mute the phone because it's fucking annoying, and can only be bothered to check the cameras once an hour. "wow.. this sure is boring!" Y/N thought to themself outloud as loudly as possible. "I'm gonna watch riverdale!" Seriously? Riverdale? Fucking Riverdale? ... I don't even know what to say. We'll just move on.

After an hour or so of watching absolute fucking garbage, Y/N began to feel as though they were being watched. "Wow! I feel like I'm being watched! what's that smell?" the stinky smelly putrid green bunny walked into the office and said "ello govna.........." in a murderous British taxi voice. "ello govna!" said y/n. "wowza! you reek! what's your name" the green bunny thingy would cry, if it could. "my name..... is...... willyem afton.. but you can just call me spingtap.... everyone does.." it said in between what would have been tears if it could cry. "ello willyem afton! why do you smell?" spingtap was no longer sad. now, it was angry. "DOCYOU THINK I CAN CONTROL MY SCENT? I FUCKING CANT! IM DEAD, ALL DEAD BODIES SMELL, THIS SUIT SMELLS, I CANT LEAVE THE FUCKING SUIT, AND I CANT CLEAN IT BECAUSE WATER SETS OFF THE SPINGLOCKS!! EVEN THOUGH I NEVER SHOWERED WHILE I WAS ALIVE IT DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE I STILL REEK!!!!" y/n was very confused but also very sad. "im sorry willi asston. i truly didn't mean it like that, I'm into guys who smell!! promise!!! and i don't care that you can't leave the suit, i understand if you're attached to it, i also love my fur suit.." you explained. "you're into guys who reek??? good heavens... ihavent had any bitches, even while i was alive.. would you like to have consensual sex?" Y/N could not believe their ears. "YES!!!! I LOVE YOU WILLI AFRON"

they had consensual sex. "wow! i love yew willyem asston! yo usure do have a huge arse! that's why im saying asston!" willyem asston was flattered. "thank yew... good bye...." the 6 A.M bell rang, and he said  as he was walking away you could hear the clapping of his arse cheeks.
but then y/n began to feel very ill....... the day after they had sex y/n went to the doctor.

"y/n... your results came back. you have every std EVER." oh my god....... y/n then began to bleed out of every hole and then started forming new holes to bleed out of, just like spongebob. "i didn't ask to be spongebob..."

here's a picture of willy asstons feet!