so happy i met you

I walk through the rain, my hands in my pockets

I walk through the rain, my hands in my pockets. "Goddamn it, why did we make our official meeting spot outside?"

A year ago, things were so different. A year ago...

One year ago
November 8, 2021

I wandered the streets, a poster in my grasp. I found a street that didn't seem too busy, nor too empty. There, I put up the poster.

When I went back the next day, there were six names on the poster, along with their numbers. I smiled and got out my phone, pleased with how the plan worked.

Present

"Liz! You're late!"

I roll my eyes, approaching the big oak tree. Up in the tree, Xaviera looked down and smiles at me. "Guys, she's here."

Suny throws down a rope ladder to me. I climb up into the abandoned tree house we've made our own a year ago.

January 26, 2022

We decided to go for a walk. But, of course, Suny can't just stay with the group and decided to wander off.

"Hey, guys! I found something!"

We all followed her voice until we found a clearing. However, Suny was nowhere to be found.

"Up here!"

We looked up to see her inside a big wooden treehouse. Hoon crossed her arms. "Do you even know how stable that treehouse is?"

Another voice came up behind them. "It's been abandoned for a while, but me and my friends use it sometimes. It's pretty stable, and it's huge too."

We turned around to see three people standing there. The speaker smiled. "Sorry if we startled you. I'm Xaviera, and those two are Seraphina and Athena."

Ysabelle took it upon herself to introduce each of us.

Those three joined our friend group after that, and the tree house became our official meeting spot.

Present

Aoko smiles, looking around. "So? It's our one year anniversary."

Hazel brings out a container. "I brought cupcakes, if you guys want some."

Ser takes one, a mischievous smile on their face. "I brought..."

Xavi gives them a look. "I swear, if it's alcohol, I'm shoving you out of the tree."

"It's friendship bracelets. Have more trust in me!"

I laugh. "Nobody in this tree house is trust worthy. And do you not remember when you texted us while drunk?"

Ser flips me off. I blow them a kiss in response, before looking around me.

Suny and Hoon are quietly plotting something in the corner (is anyone surprised?). Ser is going on a rant about WJSN being criminally underrated to Aoko and Airy. Gunnu and Ysabelle are having a little oldest-youngest moment. Hazel and Athena are ever so quiet, but they occasionally join in on the conversations happening.

"Hey, whatcha thinking about?"

Xavi puts her arm around my shoulder, and I lean into her embrace. "I'm just so happy that I met you guys, that's all."

CAST LIST:

Lizzy / Liz as Zi
Suny as doubinie )
Hoon as hoonc6re )
Xaviera / Xavi as anivinity
Aoko as jwsunwoo
Seraphina / Ser as nyujung
Airy as Aries
Gunnu as Gunnu
Ysabelle as Finn
Hazel as Dhari
Athena as Maddie

If any of you guys have your aliases as your name in the book, you should've answered my question back in April <3

Also i forgot like half of yalls wp users so uh... yeah

Hello guys! This is a little bit different from my normal stories, because this is dedicated to the one and only Waltz.

The Waltz server has been my life for this past years, and I have no regrets about befriending these amazing people. My favorite authors have become my best friends, and I've befriended my biggest fans.

So I hope everyone in Waltz knows just how much I love and appreciate them. Even if you weren't in this little thing, I love you dearly.

And to my fans, I love you guys too! Thank you so much for letting me grow. It's crazy, to think that I've been on wattpad for 3 years now. I love you all so much.

Love ya, waltz!
~your lovely zi