Movie night

A piercing shriek paints the room, the horrifying sound reverberating off of fritz's sensitive ears, he jumped to shield himself, eyes snapping shut in fear, burrowing into his boyfriend's side, adrenaline rushing through this body while his head shook vigorously, attempting to rid himself of the horrendous feeling.
He tried to calm down, lest sending his partner into a panic, but he heard the movie stop, then suddenly an arm wrapped around his shoulder, along with a soft hand lightly ruffling his hair.

"You ok fritz?"
the taller boy slightly calmed down as the horrible sensation was gone, and the comfort and warmth of his lover was flush against his body, he snuggled into Jeremy's side gripping onto his shirt and muffledly answered yes.

Jeremy sweetly massaged circles into the other boy's scalp and laid a tender kiss to the back of fritz's head. After a couple of minutes he asked,
"Is it ok if I resume the movie babe?"
Instead of a simple yes or no he received soft snoring and incoherent little mumbles,

Jeremy grunted something about the moving JUST starting, fully aware his lover won't hear.
On his way to shake fritz awake a mischievous thought materializes in his mind...
and a smirk followed suit. Jeremy lightly set fritz up against the back of the couch trying his best not to wake his boyfriend, fritz looked so peaceful sleeping like that...
Time to ruin it.
After a quick trip to the bathroom to get a damp and dry paper towel Jeremy grabbed onto fritz's shoulders and licked a fat stripe across his face, earning a jolt from the boy, wide eyes and a confused, HUH??
Jeremy let a,
"morning sunshine"
Earning an,
"EWWW!!! JEREMY!! WHAT THE HELL."
The shorter boy threw his hands up in laughter, tears streaming down his face as the joyful sound reverberated throughout his body shaking him to his core,
"Yeah yeah REALLLYY funny mr jokester"
a sour look tainted fritz's features.
"HAHAHA- YOU SHOULDA SEEN YOUR FACE PFFT-"
Just the thought of it sent Jeremy spiraling into another fit of laughter, flying off the couch and landing hard on the floor in the process.
After couple giggle fits and a bit of calming down Jeremy grabbed the towels and started to wipe fritz's face, a goofy smile still plastered on his face as he thought about it, fritz looked elsewhere but he was smiling just the same.
The boys' hands tenderly interlocked on the couch cushions before fritz blurted out,
"You know what Jeremy?"
"What?"
"It was pretty funny"
"I know :)"
He saw Jeremy's perfect smile perk up at the compliment, and it made him feel warm inside to know that his lover was smiling, because of him.
The boys exchanged awkward but loving eye contact for a couple of seconds,
"Can I kiss you?"
Jeremy softly asked.
Before he could even drop his hand down to fritz's chin his boyfriend was enthusiastically nodding, a toothy smile appearing, one that Jeremy knew and loved, and fritz only made around him.
"You're cute y'know?"
Then he pulled a flustered fritz in to kiss him.

Passionate, sweet, full, and completely and utterly filled with love, Jeremy would never get used to the way fritz made him shiver like he was being snowed on in a hot tub, he wouldn't even dare hope for a better partner, fritz was bliss.
Suddenly Jeremy felt the other boy's hands lightly pushing on his shoulder, signaling him to stop, Jeremy pulled away and promptly asked
"what's wrong?"
fritz looked away, infinitely more flushed than he previously was, briefly pausing as of to recollect this thoughts, then suddenly mumbling,
"Jeremy, you are the most amazing man I've ever met, and... I love you."
Shock, and the sensation of blood quickly rushing to his face almost sent Jeremy tumbling off the couch again, but this time for a totally different reason. Jeremy could dish compliments all day but he could absolutely not take them. He breathlessly watched fritz's head slump into his palms as he conversed with nervous eyes, hiding behind calloused hands, fidgeting with his brown locks, then Jeremy pounced, peppering the taller boy's face with little kisses. fritz pretended not to enjoy it as he fought for his life against his lover's ravenous attack, feasting on his flesh.
After Jeremy sufficiently smooched his boyfriend he leaned against the brunette boy and rested his head on fritz's shoulder, his eyes closed and he relaxed completely, full trust and blind love for the boy next to him.
The last thing fritz heard that night was a mumble from his boyfriend
"I love you too"

please yall... i need constructive criticism