I deeply apologise

Uhhh so yeah okay, its been quite a long time since I actually published a chapter and I know for a long time the story was "under edit" but I'm finally being real and officially discontinuing the story. I wrote it in like, seventh grade and I'm now graduated from high school (and almost 20). But yeah, I'm sorry I had to subject you to this story. Congrats on getting past the first chapter though! You all really deserve a medal for reading far enough to get to this chapter.

For real though, I wrote this book for a friend who never read it and my grammar and story telling wasn't the best at that time. I really wanted to fix the book and give Gally the fanfiction he deserves, but after taking a writing class where the only writing the teacher ever assigned was as a warm up (the rest of the class we had to act out prompts the teacher gave us) I gave up on trying to better my writing. As of now I don't have the time to practice writing and no one I know would be able to help me make the characters come to life in a way that's accurate to the story.

In the future I might actually come back and actually rewrite this book and make it the story it's meant to be, but it might not be for a long time.

Thank you for reading this book. I promise that if I rewrite it it will be definitely be better and the characters will be canon to the Maze Runner story :)

Bruh I think this is the longest chapter, I also promise that every chapter will be at least 700 words :)