OUAL: MWS 4

It's been two months, after a week her mother let her out again and act as if nothing happened. Allison treated her wounds and her father is still disappointed.

     It's been two months yet she can still feel her Allison's hand hitting her. It will be forever in her memory. Remembering her birth parent, they never hurt her or her sister they're too precious for them that even a single mosquito cannot touch them.

     As per Allison's saying, they are going to the mall today and let her buy whatever she wants as a sign of peace offering. Finally, she can live her princess life. This is what she wants, to buy everything she wants and deserves without worrying the price.

    "Sweetheart, let's go!" Both of them are wearing a twinning white dress partnered with 3-inch heels.

     They arrived at the mall. A mall where rich people only can enter. "Which store you want to go first?" Allison asked.

     "Hmmm... I don't know, mom. You choose," Merida replied.

     "Alright then." They went to famous brands first like, Channel, Lv, Gucci, and Ralph Lauren.

     Shop like there's no tomorrow! Don't mind the price!

     When they get tired of walking, they choose to eat at a fancy restaurant called Lim's Cuisine. A single pasta cost 1,500 php. That's the cheapest food in the menu so she decided to eat that while Allison chose steak.

     They are eating silently when a waitress stands beside their table looking at her with a mixed emotion in her eyes. It's her birth mother!

     "She's working here?!" Merida asked in her thoughts.

     "Uh, excuse me? We didn't call for a waitress. You are disturbing us and why are you staring at my daughter?" Allison asked and arched her brow.

     "I-I'm sorry. She looks like my daughter. I do not know why I am feeling towards y-your daughter." Therese replied with a teary eye.

     "I know my daughter is beautiful and charming. Can you please get out of here?" Therese nodded.

     "Ma. I'm sorry." Merida uttered enough for Therese to hear it before sheleft.