The Sad Twerk

Steven's pov:

Today, I was hanging out with Suil and then a giant among us character broke through the door and yelled "FBI, OPEN UP". I wasn't sure what to do...I couldn't tell them my secret in front of Suil otherwise, I would be fired. Truth is...I'm an undercover FBI agent. 

The other members have had their suspicions about me in the past. When I leave at 1am to "get some milk", it becomes a bit obvious I'm up to something. 

The giant red among us character had a pew pew clutched in its round stump of a hand. Suil and I looked at each other with worry as we dropped to the floor with our hands up. 

"What do you want from us?" I shouted, suddenly becoming less confident. 

"You know what I want, STEVEN!" it said in a deep, demonic voice as if it was wearing a gas mask. 

How did it know my name? Did it know I was working for them to? And what did it want from me?

"N-no," my breath began to hitch, "I don't know what you want." 

"OF COURSE YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT. I WATCHED YOU ON ARIRANG THE OTHER DAY, BOY!"

My eyes widened with fright as I looked at the ground. Oh no...he had seen me do it...the forbidden dance. 

"You do it now, and your little twinkie friend gets to live"

I looked up from the floor to see it had Suil in a choke hold, pew pew clutched in its other hand. 

"NO! PLEASE! DON'T HURT SUIL" I  cried.

"Then do it, little boy..." Somehow its red body became more red the more I resisted. I knew what I needed to do...

I arose from the floor and started to position myself. I was already so embarrassed. 

"That's a nice juicy badonk you have there" the amogus said flirtatiously.

I shot my head up instantly, but as I did that, it held Suil tighter, bringing the pew pew to his head.

"NO! STOP" 

I positioned myself once again in the twerking position. And like that, I started doing it...I started doing the thing I promised I'd never do again. 

"STEVEN! STEVEN!" someone was shouting..."STEVEN!" More shouting...

My body jerked up. 

"STEVEN!" Suil's face...I could see Suil's face.

"Oh good, you're awake" Suil said. 

I looked around to find I was in my room. 

"You were crying in your sleep," Suil laughed, "I thought you might be having a nightmare."

"Yeah," I touched my sheets to make sure, "a nightmare..."