Who am I to you

Who am I to you?

I ask you this question in hope that maybe one day I will figure out who I am to me.

*****************************************************************************************

Sometimes life just moves and I move with it,  but don't feel it ... like my soul is numb,

My heart feels weak,  like its stopped beating, like the drummer with no drum.

The passion feels void ,  like all my emotions have been erased and diluted.

The connection to who I am has been lost,  it somehow uprooted.

I feel like I am sleepwalking sometimes,  living in a world of unfinished dreams.

It feels like my reality has been muted, Why cant anyone  hear my silent screams?

Has my choices brought me to this place where I feel I don't belong?

Where nothing is moving, where did it all go wrong?

I think its time to step back and examine the smallest bit of whats left of me.

Maybe, just maybe ...if I look hard enough ...I might be able find some sort of clarity. 

My life's at a spot filled with uncertainty and confusion, looking around.. well, every things changed.

I hesitantly decide to take a glance in the mirror, what I am seeing.. it all feels very estranged.

I am trying to see her.... the girl I once knew,

I feel she is the only one who can help me get through.

I once believed I was strong, determined and true,

That's not what I feel anymore, What do I look like to you?