Chapter 1

Zero_chi talking here,
I just wann tell you guys that this is my first story so if you don't like it, go fuck yourselves.
Warnings: bad spelling, bad writing, cussing, flirting, +18 content, mature, and more stuff.
You were warned
For those who are reading this shit, I advise you to get some popcorns and drinks cuz this is about to start

—————————————————————————

Shoto .p.o.v.

"W-wh-wh-WHAT?!?" "ARE YOU KIDDING WITH ME!?!??!?" "ofcoursethatimnotgonnawearthat" "jdgsfjdkdfdhksjdtekwkrvv"
wtf is that good looking mothefucker saying.
BUT on the other hand I can- exactly ofcorse I'm a genius. Just wait until then

———-Time reverse———-

No ones .p.o.v.

It was a hot day and the boys and nihad booked a big house (more like a mansion)with a pool for the summer.
Shoto was the first one to get in there so he chose the largest room that had a king sized bed, a big closet, a bathroom, an AC, some shelves, a table and a balcony.

Once he got there, he unpacked his stuff and he went to the closet to get some new clothes to try them and see what they looked like on him.
(to bad that he forgot to lock the door)

———time reverse even morw——-

Luca had just arrived at the house with Ike, with them being the second/third ones to get there. When they entered the house lucas was looking for the best room(A.K.A. shoto's room) while Ike was looking around to the house. The first floor had a big kitchen, a dining room, a living room, and a library. The second floor had 4 bedroom's with a bathroom and a balcony each, and the third floor was (he didn't get to see it but here's a spoiler- the last floor is shoto's room)

On the Luca's side, he went to the last floor and opened the door.

Luca's .p.o.v.

I just had arrived at the new house with Ike and since i saw a car there I figured that someone got there. but who cares anyways.

"Hey Ike ima go check something kay? Don't kill anyone until then."
-Hey I'm not a murder ok! But do whatever you want I'm gonna see around.
Aaaaaand he's gone. Now lets goona do shit cuz why not?

———Time reverse again ———
(Cuz i can)

Now ima gonna enter here real quik.........
"wtfshotowhatareyouwearing"(he's nosebleeding like a waterfall)
-Stoppp looking at me!!! you pervert old man!! Hey get out! What are you still doing in here!!!! Pervert! -loud bottom voices that could be interpreted in a wrong way
"Ok i get that but you should really learn how to lock a door before putting that tipe of clothes. By the way vox and the others are already on the house so you might want to change your outfit unless you're planing to get fucked." (I know,I'm sooo bad you gotta wait for the time to come so you can see what tipe of clothes he was wearing)

Shit I'm hard.... gotta get myself a room and take care of it.

Shoto .p.o.v.

AhHhhhhhHHhhhhHhhhhhh I can't believe that he saw me like this ima gonna change and pray for him not ask me about anything that he saw. Why do i fell horny now 'sub sounds+fustrated look'
————time travel———-

No ones .p.o.v.

After Vox and Mysta unpacked their stuff, Ike finished cleaning the garden and luca finished doing ya know what they ordered pizza and went to the pool so they could lunch there while talking because it was hot and shiny.

They ate in silence until Ike said "why don't we play true or dare?" "Sure thers nothing else to do now anyway" said luca and the others agreed
and started playing.

Luca's .p.o.v.

I know exactly what to do to make vox and mysta for winning at uno that time (pretend that they had made a live colab where luca played uno with them). I said "I start" then every one agreed.
"Mysta true or dare?" "Dare cuz im not a chick" yea... rigth "I dare you not to flirt with anyone until dinner" im so cruel but its gonna get worst just wait.... "WTF why should i do that?!?" "Cuz its a dare. If you break it you owe me a thousand dollars" "wha.... Fine _you stupud bitch"

(Some rounds later)

It's my turn again, "Vox my dear friend true or dare?" "Dare of course" " i dare you not to flirt with shoto until dinner" "hey that's not fair!? how am I supposed to do that??" "Figure that out by yourself!"
Yes my revenge is almost complete now I only need to "hey luca true or dare"-said mysta "true cuz i have absolutely noThiNg to hiDe" " why are you doing this?"-mysta said "doing what??"-
I answerd "One day I'm gonna fuck that answer out of you. Just wait till then"-he said.

(some more rounds later)

No ones .p.o.v.

Vox was pissed because due to lucas dare he couldn't flirt anyone, but on another hand, be was pleased that Mysta was dragged with him.
The same happened with Mysta because even though be couldn't tell any dirt jokes nor flirt, Vox was on the same predicament as him.

Shoto's .p.o.v.

"true or dare my?beloved shoto"-said Luca with a somewhat crepy smile on his face
"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh dare?" "Ya ya ya dare its dare" i think that i should had said true but I've only choose true until now and i can't really choose that again 'stupid rules'
"So I dare you to use the clothes that you put the clothes that you were wearing when I accidentally entered your room today's morning.

———-Back to the present—————

"W-wh-wh-WHAT?!?" "ARE YOU KIDDING WITH ME!?!??!?" "ofcoursethatimnotgonnawearthat" "jdgsfjdkdfdhksjdtekwkrvv"
wtf is that good looking mothefucker saying.
BUT on the other hand I can- exactly ofcorse I'm a genius. Just wait until then

So i went to the closet and got dressed, before i got back to the garden I stopped by the mirror to see myself. I was wearing a super short black skirt with golden chains on it, purple knee high socks, black boots, a black lingerie set that had a black viel on the upper part, black gloves without fingers,some black purple and gold bracelets, a purple dog tail and purple dog ears.(To much cringey I know but cmon it would be a nice view).

No one's .p.o.v.
After shoto admired himself he went downstairs to the garden.
When he got there...

To be continued