Lmao Horny Bitch Michael Supremacy

Michael, fiddling with the keys to get the door to open, rushed inside his cramped apartment.
Just 10 minutes ago he had gotten rather uncomfortably close to his new coworker.
His father William had finally gotten a new employee on board, and to say they were beautiful was an understatement.
From what Michael had heard you worked at a neighboring restaurant before hopping onto Freddy's.

It has been 4 weeks since your arrival, already warming up and making acquaintances with your coworkers, even with the son of the intimidating co-owner.

And to say that Michael fell hard, oh no, no words or force could describe how hard he fell for you.

And this is perhaps why he was currently fiddling with his pants, the zipper uncomfortably pressing against his dick that throbbed at the mere thought of you.

Rushing inside his bedroom, he quickly threw off his uniform, before finding his seat in the middle of the unkept bed.

His dick thumbed against his stomach, pulsing and oozing pre-cum.
Normally Michael would prefer to use a condom, but he rarely mastubates, nor would he be satisfied as it would take too long.
His shaking hand found his way to the red tip, teasing the underside and the vein it had.
Oh how badly it wished they were your fingers, teasing his pathetic cock as you whispered sweet nothings into his ear.
Michael was sure he would cum alone to you calling him a good boy.
He spit into his hand and wrapped it carefully around his shaft, the warmth of it was almost blazing.
His hand moved towards his tip, his spit providing a comfortable feeling.
The nerves inside the oozing head reacted almost instantly, sending a white heat down his spine wich made his hips stutter up to his hand.
How pathetic he was right now, already dripping so much just by barely touching himself, just by the thought of you.
You had been pressed against him after a crowd of kids ran past you, your hands landing on his chest by reflex.
As to simulate the feeling, his unoccupied hand traveled to one of his rosy nipples, pinching the hardened bud.
He whined.
Michael Afton fucking whined at that.
And how pathetic it sounded.
Soft begs filled the room along with a slick and lewd sound.
The incredible amount of pre had made his hand work faster and easier against his throbbing cock, it occasionally twitched towards his abs when reminiscing about your smell.
His hands moved fast, his balls hurting with unspent cum.
Michael hadn't masturbated since weeks, work didn't allow him this activity.
Of course he would react like a hormonal teenager at such a moment.
Michael's beautiful face now had warm tears spilling over his rosy cheeks.
His mind played him pictures of you deepthroazing his length while prodding at his prostate with your fingers.
Or you teasing his nipples, gently biting them while your hand forced orgasm after orgasm out of his weak body.
Of course, outside of his mind he was just as close.
Tugging at his nipple an teasing the slit of his tip with a finger while the rest of his hand worked around the tip.
His abdomen convulsed, his mouth fell into an o shape and his eyes rolled to the back of his head as rope after rope of thick cum spilled out of him.
The mess had reached his torso, and Michael glanced at himself panting heavily.
He was still painfully hard.
You really made him feel like a hormonal teenager