𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍.

BAEK JI-EUN HAS ALWAYS HAD AN INFINITY FOR ROMANCE NOVELS, and it didn't help that her mother, the famous and acclaimed author, Cho Jiwoo was dubbed the queen of romance. Her mother had owned rooms and rooms worth of romance novels. From the classics like Pride and Prejudice to hidden gems like The Secret History of the Pink Carnation, and of course, her own very sucessful novels. 

Ji-eun had thought she had read every single book her mother had written, until she stumbled across a sky blue hard-cover book, with a large tree, autumn leaves and a red scarf hanging on it's branch on it's cover and the big black words said, All Too Well, The Autumn Where We Fell In Love. The book was old and the pages were yellowing. But inside had held a timeless story.

                  CHO JIWOO, a newly Seoul University Graduate, graduating with top marks and as valedictorian had found herself completely and utterly burnt out. For all her life, she had been perfect, she worked until her nose bled and she would faint out of exahstion, her award certificates had been hung all around her family's large home. She had everything one needed to be successfull; a good family background, a good amount of money, the looks, the wits and smarts, everything. Yet, she found herself going in a circle. 

All her life, she had known four things; study, eat, and sleep, then study again. and now that she couldn't go back to studying, she found herself lost. unable to get a proper job, unable to find the motivation, unable to do anything. And so, she left her apartment in Seoul and returned to her childhood home where she began to search for her muse, and sure enough, she found him.

                 BAEK YIJIN, once a wealthy boy had lost everything ── the money he was set to inherit, the stable home he grew up in, and his bright future. dropping out of univeristy, he found himself back to where he started and this time, not alone. Cho Jiwoo had been his highschool sweetheart ─ the love of his life. They were meant to get married and spend the rest of their lives together until they were old and frail. 

But after his father's company had gone bankrupt, he dropped out of univeristy, broken up with Jiwoo and began to set out to the real world.  But it had led him nowhere, there had been no progress, no sign that his hard work was paying off. And slowly, his hope chipped away ── until she came back into his life. 

AND TOGETHER, they helped each other through the hell that was life and in the end, there did seem to be the light at the end of the tunnel. 

CHO JIWOO ─────── bae suzy.
enfp ──── cancer ──── xxiii

&&&

baek yijin ── nam joohyuk

baek jieun ── park sooyoung

baek sungjin ── kim kanghoon

na heedo ── kim taeri

ko yurim ── bona 

moon ji-woong ── choi hyunwook

ji seungwan ── lee joomyung

cho jina ── kang han-na.

and the rest of the twenty-five
twenty-one cast as their roles.

soundtrack !!

one, all to well ── taylor swift

two, try again ── jaehyun, d.ear

three, very, slowly ── bibi

four, august ── taylor swift

five, ribs ── lorde. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE.          do not steal this plot. it is a form of plagarism. please message if you wish to take the plot. i own all graphics, unreconizable characters and their storylines. also, giving na heedo a female love interest because i thought it might be interesting to see that kind of relationship in those times, and i'm changing the ending because the one we got was bullshit :)