CHAPTER FOUR, loach soup with friends.

four. loach soup with friends.

          THE RAIN FINALLY STOPPED as Yi-jin pulled up to his rental house with Ji-na right behind him

          THE RAIN FINALLY STOPPED as Yi-jin pulled up to his rental house with Ji-na right behind him. The four people got out. Jiwoo was surprised to see Ji-na with the unkown girl at the club. She turned to glare at Yi-jin, "I thought we lost Unnie," she said quietly, nervous for what was to come.

"I thought so too," Yi-jin whispered back, just as afraid of Ji-na's wrath. 

"Oh, Baek Yi-jin!" the unknown girl said, she turned and greeted Jiwoo, "Hello, I'm Na Heedo,"

Jiwoo smiled, "It's nice to meet you, I'm Cho Jiwoo,"

Ji-na, finally getting her chance grabbed Jiwoo and Yi-jin by the ear and started to drag them but stopped as they were faced with the gold medalist Ko Yurim and another boy.

"Oh Yurim, I didn't know you were coming," Yi-jin said as Jiwoo smiled at the girl. 

"Hi Yurim," Jiwoo said

"Hi, Jiwoo Unnie, Ji-na Unnie," Yurim said, "Mom asked me to bring you side dishes," 

"Ji-woong, why are you here?" Heedo asked

"To return food containers to Seungwan's mom," the boy named Ji-woong replied

"Right. Did you know the daughter of this house is in the broadcasting club?" Heedo asked, turning to Yi-jin who nodded

"I do,"

"Oh, Okay,"

Yurim joined the conversation, "What about your car? You kept it?" she asked

"I thought it was sold off but my aunt had it," Yi-jin replied, "She left it with me for a bit,"

Yurim and Ji-woong had a small stand-off with Yi-jin and Heedo as the two sisters stood in the middle, confused as to what was going on. Ji-na, all anger gone, turned to Jiwoo, "Hey, do you understand what's going on? I'm confused,"

Jiwoo turned to her sister, "So, these kids are friends with Yi-jin's landlady's daughter and i think they all ran into each other as a coincidence," she explained

"Oh, i think it's more complicated than that," Ji-na commented, "Like the Ji-woong kid has a crush on Yurim and is kind of jealous of Yi-jin. And Heedo and Yurim seem to have some rivalry,"

They were suddenly joined by who Jiwoo guessed was Seungwan, "What is happening here?" she asked, approaching the group and greeting Yi-jin first before turning to the two sisters. "And what are your names?" she asked respectfully

"Oh, I'm Cho Ji-na," Ji-na said casually

"I'm Cho Jiwoo," 

Seungwan's eyes widened as she greeted the two sunbaes', "But why are you guys all here?" she asked turning to the group of students.