Trusted

"What do you fucking mean he was poisoned!?"Pidge yelled over the comms
"By air!?"Lance added
"Guys calm down you'll only make him panic!"Hunk warned
"This planet is toxic to humans so would you shut up so I can fly!?"Keith yelled
Shiro screamed again. He shut off the comms and leaped to get Shiro in a protective hold.
He had to get out he didn't want to go back!
"Takashi it's okay your okay!"
"No! We're here you're not supposed to be here!"
"Shiro!"
He lunged at Keith, "you aren't him!"
He fought to keep shiro away when Pidge came on, in his fevered brain he saw Matt
"Mattie?"
"Yes you idiot now put the man down and let him help!"
He dropped Keith and sat back down. Keith mouthed something and 'Matt' nodded. They flew to the Castle where he passed out. Keith hauled him to the med bay Pidge in tow. He got him on a gurney before he began to freak out.
"What- Keith where am I!?"
Keith froze "Takashi, it's okay! You're safe"
"Where the fuck are we?"
"Um, what's the last thing you remember?"
"You hitting me with that baseball bat?"
"Okay it's complicated you're hallucinating step into that pod please?"
"What?"
"It's okay"
Shiro walked into the pod and drifted to sleep.
"Why did you hit him with a baseball bat!?"
"None of your concern"
"Well I'd like to know if a fellow crew member of mine is this violent"
"Have you ever heard of Bipolar Disorder?"
"Yes"
"I was manic, sometimes my mania can make me think I'm back in a past situation, or in this case, it can make me hallucinate. That and a lack of sleep was one of the reasons I tried to get the shadows away, and well, Shiro was caught in the crossfire, we aren't 'violent' we're just people, who need a little extra support"
"I'm sorry I pried-"
"Just do better next time"
"Will do and Keith?"
"Yeah"
"We trust you"
He had to walk away before bursting into tears, never had he been told that, never had he felt trust.
357 words
I hope I did this right, if not plz let me know