Chap 1

What kind of love story is it?

To me, you…

All good and evil.

I was able to understand it.

Gave me the light of my life.

Now I just turn off the light.

Oh, my life is really dark.

I can’t live without your love.

Unwritten intentional love history 1.

Unwritten, intentional.

Unwritten intention refers to a case where an actor determines that his or her act may correspond to a factor in the establishment of a crime and performs the act while predicting the result. In other words, it is not intentional to realize the result, but it is a deliberate act by determining that it will bear the result even if it is judged that it is possible to generate it.

“Are you out of your mind? Are you? What the hell were you thinking?”

CEO Hakseung Kim threw today’s sports newspaper on the table and shouted. The man, wearing a dark blue shirt, a light brown suit and a handkerchief in his pocket, looked like a rich D&G model. Although he was close to forty, he did not look his age because of his well-maintained skin and muscular body exposed outside his luxurious suit.He shouted violently, messing up his hair which he got fixed this morning at the hair salon in Cheongdam-dong, where non-members had to wait a month even if they made a reservation.

“How many times is this? Huh? The last time you almost got caught, Chief Cha barely managed to steer the reporter away. What did you say then?”

“It will never happen again.”

The man, who was leaning deeply against the dark brown sofa, replied with a smile. It was a smile as refreshing as the scent of the air when a fresh orange was just peeled. The bright-colored hair made the man’s charm stand out more.

“And I won’t get caught.”

It sounded confident. As if everything in the world was in his palm.

“You won’t get caught? Can’t you see this with your eyes?”

CEO Kim Hakseung said, pointing to the article with the initials at the corner of page 16 of the entertainment page. It was about top star S enjoying a secret date with a new actress inside the car.

“Who would read the article on page 16?”

“I would read it. Me.”

“CEO, you’re reading it because it’s your job. No one is reading. No one.”

It wasn’t wrong, but CEO Kim Hakseung punched his chest. What he wanted to punch was actually the man sitting in front of him, but he only hit his heart repeatedly.

The man sitting on the sofa looked down at the newspaper with an interested face as if he was reading another person’s scandal.

“How can a human being like that be the number one celebrity without any anti? Oh, my.”

It sounded as if he didn’t like that fact.

“Then you should be the first anti-fan.”

CEO Kim Hakseung’s fist trembled at the man’s words.

People instinctively look at their own standards when making judgements about others. CEO Kim Hakseung has repeatedly said that everything that was subjective was bullshit. As soon as a thought goes through one’s head and comes out of their mouth, he believed those words were bound to be subjective. Therefore, it was impossible to please people with different standards.