"I quit"

Y/N'S POV

"Y/N! Come here please!" Hailee shouts from across the house. I swear to god this woman has me working harder than anyone on this planet. I can't complain though, I love my job and I wouldn't trade it for any other job in the world. I groan and put down my coffee I just only got the chance to sip before working again. "Yes?" I say ask I walk into the room.
She's sitting at her computer staring at the screen doing what looks like nothing. "I need help, and you're the only person who can help me," She says turning around to look at me. I look at her confused, she's never asked me to do anything music wise I mostly handle meetings and acting opportunities along with just her personal wants and needs. "Me?" I laugh thinking it's a joke. "Yes, you. Now get over here" She pats the seat beside her and I walk over dumbfounded. "Now, listen to this and tell me your honest opinion," she instructs me pressing play on the computer. As the tune starts to play I close my eyes to take in how it sounds and the words behind it. It finishes and I keep my eyes closed for a while longer and when I open them I am met with Hailee staring at me expectantly. "So? What do you think?" She says whilst cracking her knuckles. "Honestly I think it's amazing, the words flow with the beat so smoothly. But..." I say before getting cut off. "But! But what?" She says impatiently. "But I think you need to add a bass behind it, it would definitely bring it all together," I tell her shrugging my shoulders. She started at me for a second before engulfing me in her arms "OMG Y/N YOU ARE A GENIUS! THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IT NEEDS THANK YOU SO MUCH!" She shouts excitedly.

-

Today is the day Hailee's new song comes out and I'm excited to see if she listened to my suggestion or not. As it gets closer to 7pm I am rushing around like a mad man to make sure everything is ready for the party. If this night does not go perfect for her I will personally chuck myself off a bridge. Hailee is a very hard working, loving person and she deserves tonight to go perfect for her. I'm on a call to one of the catering companies yelling because they have just cancelled on us last minute. "HEY HEY! NO YOU LISTEN TO ME MISTER WE HAVE HAD THIS BOOKED FOR MONTHS NOW AND YOU ARE TELLING ME YOU ARE GOING TO CANCEL AND NOT EVEN GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK!? NO DON'T YOU DARE HANG UP LET ME TALK TO YOUR MANAGER!" I shout down the phone whilst everyone in the venue looks at me, but I don't care. "HELLO?!" I shout before pulling it away from my ear. "SHIT!" I shout seeing that he has hung up. I put my phone in my pocket and run my hands through my hair in frustration before I feel a pair of hands start massaging my shoulders. "Whoever is doing that I love you so much," I say relaxing into it. "I know you do," I hear the person say before turning around and seeing Hailee. "I hate that catering company," I say with a huff. "I can tell, how about you go back to my house and relax with Tini before the party starts?" She suggests and I shake my head. "No, tonight needs to be perfect and I need to find a new catering company who is willing to do something last minute and if not I need to get myself an apron," I say seriously. I mean it if tonight going perfect means I need to cook, I will. "No, you have already made tonight perfect enough. Go back to my house I'll be down there soon, and that's an order." She says to me with a smug smile on her face. "Fine," I groan.

-

It's been about 3 hours since I left the venue and I'm practically shaking wanting to leave, but I need to see Hailee first. I sit down and look at my phone constantly refreshing my Instagram to see if anything has been posted as I hear the door open. I look up immediately and see Hailee walking through. "Thank god! I was wondering when you were gunna get here I need to go home and get ready!" I say running over to the front door but she pulls me back. "I cancelled the party so no need," she says casually shrugging her shoulders. "YOU WHAT?!" I shout louder than expected. "Hailee no, this is your night and it was supposed to be perfect. No, just no!" I say running my hands through my hair. "Hey, calm down. It's still my night just my night without a party," I'm shocked. I can't believe she's Just cancelled it like that. After all the months of stress, planning and preparation for it. "So I did that all for nothing? Me and all of your crew did that for nothing! All them months of stress to get it perfect gone down the drain? All the money wasted! Fuck Hailee I even paid for the venue out of my own wage!" I say feeling my anger start to build up. "I'm sorry Y/N I-" She stutters not knowing what to say. "Forget it, I quit. Working with celebs is not what I thought it was. Just because you're richer than me and more well known them me doesn't mean you can make me do all this and that for nothing! Fucking hell! I'm literally just a slave for you aren't I? You act like we are your friends but we aren't, we are slaves doing your will!" I shout at her. I know I'm taking it out of proportion but I can't help it, I'm just so angry. She just stares at me in silence not knowing what to say. "You won't even deny it! That's the worst part! Because you know it's true! Whatever I'm not doing it anymore bye." I say gritting my teeth before walking out the door and not turning back.

A/N- Sorry guys but they cant always have happy endings. I know Hailee treats her team really well, but imagine for this she doesn't lol. Don't forget to give me suggestions I love hearing you guys out! <3