Pub

The whole hall was filled with the burning smell of alcohol and sex. Sluts and whores filled up the whole area with either money-making process or some people actually went there to find at least someone they could be interested in. Um. Not people. But this certain idiot who thought going to a pub would make him literally achieve his significant other.

What a nerd.

Basing that it was his first time visiting a pub, he was pretty chill about it since he read so many books and his friends were basically eh, fuckboys. He genuinely thought he was one even tho he didnt had any female even hugging him other than his mom and his late sisters. He thought imagining those nasty orgy stuffs could make him a real life dom without an actual experience. He thought only his imaginations could only make him choke a girl to death until she mewls out his name to fuck her harder. He thought.

The situation was, due to the lack of experience,, he didnt make a move since an hour or two. His friends left him obviously cuz like,, what else they could have done besides wishing him his luck at this point?

He chickened out. 🐔

He was in the farthest corner with his oj, simply staring at the strippers doing their jobs. He really wanted someone to at least approach him since he, of course wasnt making the first move.

What a pussy. He actually thought that he's gonna make the first move lmao.

He stared onto some girl's ass. Pretty much enjoying himself but never approaching anyone.

He just sat there for another two hours. The patience he had to only get laid amazed the bartender.

The whole hall cheered when someone took their entrance inside the pub. (Basic IK IK)

There was like a partition in the middle of the hall made by everyone so that the honorable lady could walk in. She twirled the keys of her Range Rover in ther index finger as she walked with a rhythm.

He watched her with literal heart eyes. She was wearing a cherry wine coloured glittery dress which landed just to cover her plump ass. She was prettied up with a well dome nude-ish smokey makeup which complimented her almond eyes. Her overlined plump lips really made her look so damn kissable that his undying tent didnt even get a slighest second to rest.

He watched her as she slowly began to head for some dude as they kissed and wrapped their hands around eachother. She licked the corner of her lips as she looked straight to the male's eyes as they got on the stage.

" We're gathered here to announce our engagement which will be happening within a month, all the people here present today are invited" (that was the most basic shit i wrote im sorry-)

He widened his eyes hopelessly. Damn his luck was really not on his side.

Time skip~

It was around 2am. He was aimlessly walking around the parking lot, trying to find at least one of his friend's car. Damn they really left their chicken for some slut.

He sighed at his luck as he began to head out down the road. Its been around 20 minutes and still he couldnt get the hang of the roads. In short, he was lost. From a far distance, he could see a figure lying in the road, a lady. He couldnt make out the face yet so he ran toward the woman. From the dress and hair, he could recognize that it was the lady from the pub.

He started to sweat out of nervousness.

Mainly

What the fuck is she doing on the roadside at 2 am?

He decided not to think further and just simply take her to his home for her utmost safety at least without minding the consequences. I mean what could he even do at this point? Leave that lady on a roadside? Nope, his mom raised him to be a gentleman.

Time skip~

He huffed as he laid the woman on his couch. He sat down the floor to take a breath for a moment and rethinking what he could possibly face after she wakes up. She's DEFINATELY gonna think of him as a creep. Cmon imagine waking up to a random dude's couch.

He was so tired that he couldnt just get up and lay on his bed, so he fell alseep there.

~~

"Oi. Wake up. Oi."

His eyes fluttered open as he tried to process the goodness of what the hell was happening. Slowly rising his head upwards, his eyes trailed to the masterpiece of what he was unraveling in front of his eyes. Oh boy.

He was FUMING red with glowing eyes.

So the situation was, he was pinned on the couch by the woman, who apparently pinned him to the couch with her heels pressed on his shoulders. Pinned af.

From his perspective, he could CLEARLY see the fabric of her lacy black panties almost suffocating her pretty pussy. The sight of her godly legs and glorius tender thighs and her plump pussy made his head spin with a cute blush appearing on his face and neck.

She was folding her hands while looking down at him as he simply stared at her. Too stunned to speak and too scared to even make a move. From the back of his mind, he remembers that this woman was already taken for him to make a move.

Trust me these are all just excuses. He knew that he could never make a move since he was so wussy. He could never. He was a sub and he was well aware of that. He just didn't wanna admit it in front of his friends who were literally flexing about how they ram their girls and make a living pudding outta them. He convinced himself that he could, get a girl, and dom her.

Lmao.

"What the fuck am i doing here?"

She asked. It took him a hot second to reply back.

"U-hm i found you on the roadside so I uh.. took you home with me....?"

He choked out. The stunned boy was literally cold sweating at this point. Remember that he never was close with any other girl other than his family?

Well that didn't help him in this case.

She was literally towering over him, almost intimidatingly as she looked at him on full mad mode.

The situation was steamy as fuck. He knew he had two options. Either apologize or have sex. He really wanted to go with the first option, he was a good guy with desires what yall mad at?

He was determined that he would get his first fuck of his li

Okay so..it was in the drafts for so long so I thought.. why dont i just post it :D amd i didnt like read it over and over again to fix the mistakes or shit so nvm any mistakes. Anygays enjoy😭