Wanna be frnds

Hey guys...sorry for inconvenience...
And also thank you for all ur votes and comments...it makes me feel overwhelming..... really a big thank you from the core of my heart....

Let's start

So ya they got their blueprint and pathway of bigboss....
All were discussing what's going to happen and what they have to do....kk was reading and getting distracted....as he was seeing his laddoo wrapped in towel.....as he was thinking she might be feeling cold
And how unlucky he was at that time he was unable to hug her....and he was cursing that moment ki why they r there...and why he can't just go and hug her....why he can't make her warm in his embrace....

While the pratik, shamita and nishant takes the map and they just hide it....as they don't want any one from the jungle to come in main house and they remain safe for longer time (warna aunty toh pehle hafte hi nikal jaati😂)

Here all the jungle waasi was discussing ki how will they do that and they found ki map is misplaced and they(main house members) hide it...
All the jungle waasi was like dhabba bol dete h....khana le lenge....bed pe so jaayenge...ye wo ye wo
In between Teja and kk had h eye contact
Kk - ( r u fine....baby tell me if u r feeling cold.... I'll make tea for u...u will feel better)
Teja assured him she is fine by her hands gesture...

And all jungle waasi heads towards main house....few were searching, few were eating and also few were busy in taunting and fights...... let's skip to the happiest and funniest side and part

Nishant was irritated ki they can't check their personal stuffs...and Teja came and he said to Teja
Nishant - majja saaman aiche Kay band bajiutte (sorry to all who knows Marathi....and after reading this u must be giving me world's best gaalis to me bt really sorry 🥺)
Teja - Aaj subah v kya kiya tha...humne v apne personal saaman khol khol k dikhaya na.... ki ye lo... ye Mt lo... ye lo... ye Mt lo (while her body gesture was kind of dancing on the same place) u know what they say abt karma...
And her kekda dance(I just love this😂)

(Agr tm logon ko ye pure scene ka imagination nhi hua na....toh ek spoon Lena aur usme paani rakh ke uss chullu bhar paani m doob Jana....bt mujhe pata h sabko ho gya hoga 😂😂)

While kk was just looking at her and was smiling ki she is perfectly fine.....
Bt he can't ignore the fact ki iss cute look m usse dekh kr he just can't control himself to come towards her and give her lots of kisses and hugs....bt his bad.... ki they r surrounded with lots of people's and cameras....
And then vidhi got the file....and sabka chop ho gya🤪

And ab Teja pratik and nishant ko check kr rahi thi..... And nishant fell in half-way and Teja fell on him a bit....and then...kk also joins Teja in troubling nishant

Kk's pov - ( mere laddoo k close jaayega tu....rukk tu...and he was troubling him a lot....)
Nishant- big boss ye log bal ka paryog kr rahe h.....
And then nishant tore his t shirt form side of his under arms...and kk ne Teja ko side kra ki wo ye sb na dekhe....and all laughed....

And then.....kk got idea to trouble the main house members by taking all their stuffs under their command....and Teja accompanied him....
Both took their bags and takes it to their area of jungle...and also they were very close....