|| One ||

The prominent Sakoku decree has been lifted all around Inazuma, the news making waves throughout Teyvat till it fell upon your ears, you, who hold your very own vision and who have wondered every land Teyvat had to offer, yet never have set foot in Inazuma for that very reason.

Now that reason is gone and so are your worries, a new urge to explore this new land has bloomed without you and you don't hesitate when you asked Captain Beidou to take you to this promised land.

Sure, you could've asked before, but the idea of all the legal trouble that would've cost you gave you a headache, so instead you patiently waited, and low and behold, it happened.

You couldn't hide your excitement when you heard the news let alone throw your smooth voyage towards the foreign land, the possibilities flooded your thoughts and you couldn't wait to explore every corner you could.

Your vision hadn't caught any eyes after your arrival at Ritou, and you were so at ease with how everyone seemed welcoming, it not a bit curious about you as a person, beyond your vision.

You wasted no time trying the food immediately as you saw a bender, and your senses were so happy at the deliciousness of the flavors and their unique aesthetic, the scents, and just how hospitable everyone was.

You knew your adventure would be a good one just by how happy your body felt at this moment.

It didn't take long for you to find a place to stay in the city, a place where you can hold everything you find in your new adventure safely for when you go back home.

If you go back home.

Narukami island had to be your first stop, the ground you needed to get used to your new environment and you had to admit, the energy here was strong, and you loved it.

The Narukami Shrine is your very first stop, you've heard of the great Sakura tree and you couldn't wait to bear witness to all his glory.

Of course, you knew this meant you had to walk your path through Chinju forest, not that it was a bad thing, the fauna you saw there was breathtaking, everyone looked as if kissed by the moon itself, the waters mirroring the moon most beautifully, the way this place made your heart beat faster made you wonder if this is what love, at first sight, felt like.

The tanuki in the forest guided you towards treasures and you couldn't stop giggling while you chased after them, feeling like a small infant as you thank them and they waved at you before disappearing in a small mist.

You knew you would never forget this place, you could already feel yourself missing it, if you ever leave Inazuma that is.

What you weren't expecting in such a beautiful place was the presence of the Fatui, more specifically one of those Snezhnayan maidens, let alone Hilichurls, it scared you when you heard their growls and soon enough you felt the coldest wetness as the maiden attacked you.

You draw your weapon, standing your ground as you counter their relentless attacks, the powers your visions allow you to manipulate also helping take the higher ground, and yet it suddenly felt like a cavalry was coming towards you.

You felt overwhelmed with anxiety so you decided to run up the pathway towards the light, you could hear all these enemies behind you, growling with anger as they seem determined to paint the grown red with you.

"What's that commotion I hear..." the Kamisato commissioner was an extremely busy man, being needed here and there as one of the faces of authority in Inazuma, today was no different.

He had a meeting with the Tenryo commission after the vision hunt decree has been terminated, many things need Kamisato Ayato's attention for the sake of Inazuma.