Gaege x reader💗☁️

Y/n pov
I woke up as I would any day and I swing my legs over my bed and go to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth and put some clothes on. I had changed into this:

After I changed I went to the living room and sat on the couch wondering what I could do today

After I changed I went to the living room and sat on the couch wondering what I could do today. "Hey mama!" I said as I called my mom. "Hola mi Amor💗" she aid across the line. "Como estas?" "Bien bien" (yes you speak Spanish)she replied after I asked her that. "What are ya doing today?" "I gotta do laundry and that's all really. Oh dad says hi!" "Hii papa!" I said. I love talking to my parents they make me feel so happy cause after moving out I focused on my YouTube career which they support and I never really made any friends. After a while of taking I hung up and went on a walk to the park. While walking I stopped by a coffee shop and got some coffee. It was only 10 AM so I should be energized for a while. As soon as I got to the park I sat at a bench.

Gaege pov
I was at the park when I noticed a lovely girl sit down on a bench near by her. Eddie, grant, mully, and josh and their girlfriends were coming by soon so we can all go to a club. (Act like they all live in the U.S. in America) I went by the bench I saw the girl sit on and I sat next to her. She seemed to noticed me and checked me out. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a slight blush on her face.

Y/n pov
A few minutes after I sat down this fine man sat down next to me I looked at him trying to not make it obvious but his tattoos and muscles captured my attention. I slightly blushed looking away. After I finished my coffee I got up. "Uh hey!" I heard a voice form behind say. I turned around and saw the man from the bench. "Oh uhm Hii!" I said nervously. This man was seriously so cute. As I threw my cup away he says "hi I thought you seemed cu- uh nice! So I wanted to see if you wanted to be friends and we could get each other's number" I blushed "of course!" I said with a giggle.

Gaege pov
I thought she was really cute. I saw her get up and shot my chance to get her number. "hi I thought you seemed cu- uh nice! So I wanted to see if you wanted to be friends and we could get each other's number" I said. Shit I almost called her cute! Well I mean it wouldn't have been a bad thing but uhm I wanted to get to know her. "Of course!" She said with a giggle. Oh god she's adorable! "Well I gotta go but I'll text you soon!" I said as I walked to my car. "Ok." She said back.

Y/n pov
We exchanged numbers and he said he would text me in a minute. After a few minutes of waking I got back to my apartment. After I walked in I got and YouTube and checked my channel with 7 million subscribers. I was really popular VR/vlogger/gamer YouTuber. Sometimes I would go to twitch and stream if I was super lazy or just wanted to have fun. After I replied to really nice comments I took a nice shower. I after that I got out and put on some comfy clothes. This is what I wore:

 This is what I wore: