scisaac

It was pouring with rain. It was around 2:30 am when Scott was sat at his desk doing economics homework for Coach. Coach Finstock was the worst and best teacher in the school, wonder what he has with Greenberg though.
Mellisa was working a late shift that night and Scott hadn't seen her since this morning before school.
flashback
Scott rushed down the stairs, throwing on his worn leather jacket and grabbed his school bag from the chair, scanning through it to make sure he had the right books.
"Hey Scott!" Mellisa appeared from behind him and kissed his cheek, handing him a tupperware with fresh toast in. God his mom knew him so well.
"Thanks mom." He smiled as Mellisa ruffled his brown, wavy hair.
"I'm working a late shift, so I won't see you 'till tomorrow morning." She grabbed her satchel and threw it over her shoulder.
"You need a ride?" She grabbed a granola bar from a bowl that was on the table.
"Nah Stiles is picking me up." A honk could be heard from the street so he knew that was his queue.
"Theres my ride, love you mom." He rushed past her, kissing her cheek and smiling.
"I love you too." Mellisa mumbled and Stiles' baby blue Jeep zoomed off into the distance, not as action packed as he expected as his car had broken down like two blocks away.
end of flashback
'Knock.. knock..' Scott stood up and opened the door to find a red eyed Isaac, hands trembling slightly.
Scott moved out of the way of the door - signalling that the taller could enter.
"Whats wrong Isa?" Scott sat next to Isaac as he wiped away the tears from his face.
"Whenever I fall asleep I keep having.. these nightmares." His hands start to tremble but Scott held them in his own.
"Can you describe them to me?" Scott moved the hair from the younger's tear-stained face.
"My dad.. l-locking me-" He starts to cry again. Scott grabbed Isaac by his waist and pulled him into a warm embrace. It was nice, first hug he'd had in ages - apart from Sheriff Stilinski when his dad was declared dead.
"Anything else?"
"T-the Ha-ale house fire.. D-derek-k dying.. E-Erica.." He continued to sob into Scott's chest.
"You wanna lie down?" Scott offers, releasing himself from Isaac's grip.
"I-if you wouldn't mind.." Scott smiles and scooches back, pulling back the covers and patting a spot next to him, laying the pillows down. Isaac returns the smile and crawls back to where Scott patted.
"Hey you wanna cuddle? It really lonely with no one near you.." Scott blushes, pretty embarrassed. Isaac smiles and flips Scott so he's on his side, and big spoons him. He audibly laughs as he knows Scott is always the big spoon.
Scott backs up into Isaac, making him blush and the baby spoon's heart rate drops, concluding that he fell asleep. Then soon after, Isaac's did too.
"Scott I'm hom-" Mellisa opened his door to find him in bed with a guy, not just any guy, Isaac.
Scott was openly bisexual (taking attractions to both the male and female) to his family and friends, including his mom. She thought Scott and Isaac loved each other like brothers, maybe that wasn't the case this time.

598 words
hey so ik that this is a shameless account peep the username iwantgallavussy.
but i just started to rewatch teen wolf for the 3RD. FKIN. TIME. i'm too obsessed.
idk when imma upload next sooo