sterek

It was around 9pm when Derek got back to the loft from helping Argent. He unlocked the large metal door to find Braeden curled up under a large blanket fast asleep, on the couch? Her scar going from her jawline to her lower neck and his t-shirt draped over her torso. He looked around to find some random teenager in his bed. It was a very limp, tired and injured Stiles Stilinski.
He saw that Stiles wasn't wearing anything except his underwear. He was lay on top of the bed cover but had goosebumps all up his arms and on his thighs. Derek walked over to the cupboard containing his sweatshirts and rummaged around for a certain one. It was a navy blue and had words written on the front. Stupid slogan read 'Slut for life!' He knew Stiles would freak out if he woke up and saw that on nis body? He walked over to the smaller brunette boy and lifted hos body up and gently pulled it over his head, making it messier than it already was.
By now Braeden was awake and had left - god knows why but this meant he had a chance with Stiles. Ever since he first saw him in the forest with a beta, turned by his uncle, he was attached. He followed his scent everywhere and felt so nice when he inhaled it.
He crawled up the bed, pulling back the covers and stripping completely - taking his boxers off with his black skinny ripped jeans. He curled up next to Stiles, bringing him closer and snuggling into his chest, kind of like this ⬇️

 He curled up next to Stiles, bringing him closer and snuggling into his chest, kind of like this ⬇️

FLASHBACK
It was dark. Around 8pm and Stiles was in the middle of the woods. He was screaming and flailing his arms and legs when he felt a pair of warm arms around his torso. He stared at the hands of the mystery person and figured it was Braeden and he started to calm down.
"Shh.. shh.. It's Braeden. Hey it's okay I'm here." She repeated those phrases over and over and was caressing circles upon Stiles' lower back. Braeden was like the mum that he never had growing up. She always looked after him and made sure he was safe and unharmed.
Stiles slowly fell asleep in her arms as she lifted him up into the passenger seat of her and Derek's shared black Camaro. She entred the loft, Stiles in her arms and lay him in her bed, stripping him down to his boxers. She felt hella uncomfortable but she knows what Stiles goes through.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Mmmm.." Stiles groaned as he backed up more into Derek, giving the older a slight erection. He was hungry for Stiles, in a different way he felt for Braeden.
They both fell soundly asleep in a matter of minutes, bodies tangled together.

LATER IN THE DAY

Stiles went to the bathroom to pee. Obviously. He undid his belt and slightly pulled down his jeans to pull out his member and went.
Derek walked into the bathroom - sending a shock throughout Stiles, causing him to quickly redo his jeans and belt.
"Jesus ever heard of knocking?!" Stiles shoved Derek and he laughed quite hard. Stiles felt some tingles and immediately closed the toilet seat and sat on it - crossing his legs.
"What are you hiding, then?" Derek walked over to the younger and bent down to reach his ear level.
"If you wanted me, why didn't you just say so?"

591 words
this is my fav one
12/04/22