Them and the moon along side the stars

Late at night, Noelle Silva lays awake in her room in the BBs's base incapable of sleeping.

It has been a stressful week not in terms of missions but getting us to her new roommate. The mother of all curses and the devil she hates the most Megicula. Now for a bit of background information for how the hell this happened. It was a Monday morning and Noelle and Asta had gone to training when Nacht came to them and told them that the wizard king had summed them to the Captain's meeting .when they arrived there Yuno and Mimosa were there alongside Lolopechka, Mars, and the newly declared King of spade Ralph through the communication devices.

And everyone's eyes were glued to the elephant in the room or to be more precise the devil in the room. Megicula how was covered in dry blood and small stalagmites from head to toe. Although it was clear that she was unable to fight they all had their guards up. And to make a long story short, she explained to them that Hela the goddess of death had come after her to ask for a favor. But things didn't go so smoothly and Hela almost killed her and while the we're fighting Hela had told her that she had managed to capture Vanica.

And at that point they all believe her and as much as Noelle wanted to strangle her with her own hands and make her suffer for what she has done she couldn't. Megicula had made them an offer that if they protect her from Hela she would help them stop whatever the hell Hela was planning and save Vanica. After some discussion, they were all unhappy aggregate that was the best course of action.

And then came the difficult part who was going to make a contract with Megicula? The first ones to volunteer were Nacht and Charlotte but Noelle intervened and stated that she want to be the one that made a pact with Megicula. Much to everyone's surprise, after more arguing they all agreed to allow Noelle to make a contract with Megicula.

And now at the present time, Noelle is laying in her luxurious bed with the moonlight coming from her window. With the Mother of all curses sitting silently at her desk reading a book on the grand mana zones. Meanwhile, Noelle is thinking about what horrendous things are happening to Vanica right now. Although Noelle will never forgive Vanica she was earned Noells respect she was became a fearless war that from a psychopath with no care of life to a women who makes protecting people her top priority when necessary.

And Noelle is not sure how Vanica is going to react to Megicula being here. But only time will tell Noelle sighed and thought "Don't worry Vanica hold on a little longer we are coming to save you!". Lolopechka and Lord Julius are researching how to travel through different realms and they have found a clue towards how. Noelle turns her head to the left in order to look at the devil that is sitting on her desk. And panderers does she even care that Vanica could be going through hellish torcher right now? But before Noelle was a opportunities to finish her thoughts Megicula speak up.

<< Can't sleep umm? I can feel you staring at me Noelle>> Said Megicula with a voice as soft and soothing as silk. << Come now what is it that is bothering you so much?>> She asked having turned the chair around to face her. Noelle stared at her blankly the moonlight hitting the devil's face making her three Red eyes glow crimson red. It took a while for Noelle to reply << A lot of things I guess but the two main ones are Hela's plan and my worry for Vanica >> Said Noelle with a soft and quiet tone of voice. <<Hmmm I see, well about your first concern only time will tell what that crazy goddess plan's to do and as to you're second concern...>> Megicula stayed quiet for a moment before continuing<< I - I don't think that Hela would harm Vanica. To much she needs her alive for some reason>> << And biaseds Vanica is strong and I have no doubt in my mind that this goddess can't break her>>.

Noelle was surprised with the praid and certainty in Megicula's voice but she didn't question it. Instead, she simply twirl her head upward to look at the ceiling and close her eyes and nodes<< Well I guess you are right on that one she is really stubborn>> Noelle said, and lightly laughed.
<< Of course, I am right am a Supreme devil after all >> Teased the devil, Noelle's eyes snapped open with an anointed look on her face << You round it we were having a moment, and you round it>> she said with a voice filled with disappointment.

Megicula said nothing and laughed <<Hahaha! did I now? My apologies then but now>> She continued as she was getting up from the chair << Move you hand off the pillow I want to lay down on it, and rest for the night>>. Noelle turned her head to face the devil how was now walking towards the bed. << I thought that devils don't need to sleep?>> she asked << Yes that is a truth but who said that I was going to sleep?>> the devil replied, Megicula was now a good one or two mites from the bed and when she took her final step darkness surrounded her body and she transmission into a smaller version of her self with less distinguishable fitters.

She leaded on top of the pillow and laid down upon it and said << You should try to get some sleep you're going to need it for tomorrow we are going to the leak that Vanica marked on her map before Hela kidnapped her >>. Ah yes herself, Asta, Yuno, Mimosa, Leo, luck, and Megicula are going to a leak in the grand magic zone in between the Heart and Spade kingdoms she had forgotten about that. So for the sake of her senate, she was going to try. Because going on a 13 hour+ trip with three of Clover's most loud and anointing Magic knights with little sleep is going to be the death of her.
~~~~~~~end~~~~~~~~
AAAA that was my first ever fanfic so pls if there are any hols in the plot pls forgive me. I have wanted to write this for a long time now and I don't know if I will continue it so please let me know if you want me to continue this. Beyyyy