Getting Married?

Q : Has the thought of getting married ever crossed your mind?

Alberu : ...I am the Future King. So it's normal to get married and have a heir. But I don't want to be with someone who doesn't accept the real me. I want to be in a relationship where my identity no need to be keep a secret from her.

Cale : Hyung, you sounds so serious. Just now, you were the one who said that this Q&A session is not to take seriously.

Alberu : W,well, this question sound so serious.

Alberu : Anyway, if I can't find a woman who love the real me, I thought of passing the throne to my nephew.

Rosalyn : Don't worry, Your Highness. Believe me. There's a lot of ladies out there who will accept you and want to marry you. 😊

Alberu : R-really?

Rosalyn : *glancing at the screen* Of course.

Raon : Crown Prince! If you really do get married, that means I can call her Crown Princess!

Alberu : *blush a little* E-ehem! Enough talk about me. How about you?

Cale : ......

Cale : Honestly, I really never thought about it.

Litana : Is that so? That's a surprise cause I bet you are popular with the ladies, Young Master.

Cale : Yes. I mean, in my previous life, after I lost my second family, I didn't want to have any close relationship. So, of course I don't have a lover and I've never fall in love with anyone.

Everyone : .....

Jung Soo : Cale! Don't say sad things like that!

Soo Hyuk : Right. Don't you see us here? I don't know how this happen, but it's feel really nice to meet you again like this.

Jung Soo and Soo Hyuk : *hug Cale* And we're really sorry for leaving you.

Soo Hyuk : If there's a chance to live another life with you, I will never leave you again.

Jung Soo : Me too.

Cale : ......yeah.. *smiling softly, the softest smile you have ever seen*

Eruhaben : Hoh. I guess if you guys really have that chance, I will need to keep watch on you both so that you both won't die again.

Raon : Yes! Since you guys were our human's family, we are also your family!

Soo Hyuk : Hahaha. Seriously? Gain protection from the esteemed dragons? You don't really need too. Though it's nice, I prefer to be at the side which protecting the others rather than be protected. Keeping everyone safe is somewhat feels like my responsibility.

Eruhaben : .....

Alberu : ......

Raon : .......??? Why are you speaking like our human?

Eruhaben : So that's where Cale learning self-sacrificing from.

Alberu : You really gave a big impact in Cale's life, Soo Hyuk.

Soo Hyuk : ....*averting his gaze* Ehem! Anyway, what about you, Miss Rosalyn?

Rosalyn : Ah. I don't really think much about this kind of things. I need to focus on my researches and my responsibilities as the Tower Master. I don't have time to think about this kind of things.

Pen : That's right, sister! No need to think about that kind of things. No one here in this world deserves someone as amazing as you.

On : But Rosalyn, you are so pretty and kind. So many nobles want to be with you.