CHAPTER VII " As it was"

Song of the chapter: As it was by Harry Styles.
Please vote and comment and sorry for any grammar mistakes 😜
Having Daniel between her legs was everything Celeste and any woman could wish for. He was an expert when it comes to orals and Celeste couldn't help but wonder with how many woman's he had been.

-My pleasure- he says and he drops to his knees, palms on each knee putting Celeste's legs apart, he places small wet kisses inside Celeste's inner thigh.

-Daniel...-she moan in between breath- We shouldn't...- Daniel looks at her and his eyes seem to darken-

-You want this?- he asks knowing the answer-You want my tongue inside you? My tongue licking your folds? My mouth sucking you clit and your cum?

She was left without words when he said that. So she did what her inner woman told her and that was unbotoning her shorts.
Daniel received the permission and help her putting the damn piece of clothes away. She was left with a white thong that really didn't cover much. Then he took her legs and throw them over his shoulder's:- Why do you even were this?- he ask amazed by the little lace item:- Fuck Celeste...-he hisses diving into her soaking tong and licking the wet panties.

-Fuck- she curse amazed by the looks of him between her legs. Daniel then retires the lace saving it in his Jean pocket:- I have never seen a more beautiful pussy.

Celeste felt dizzy because of the way he look at her...With such a hunger, like he was starving for days and this was his first meal. She definitely would never regret it. She was so so wet, her breast felt heavy, her pussy was asking for a cock to suck.

Daniel slowly inserted his finger into her, curling them inside her and then he went for her clit and starts licking it while he fasten his finger penetration. Celeste at that point is moaning like crazy, the man was just fucking eating Fucking hard and fast as he could, Daniel lick every drop of her wetness.

-I have dream about doing this again, there's nothing like having you naked and your pussy in my mouth- Daniel just keep touching her everywhere...Pinching her nipples, sucking and licking her clit and folds and fingering her until she couldn't hold it anymore:- Dan I am gonna come.

-Do it baby- he demanded- Come for me, be a good girl.

The dirty talking help she comes and comes and comes...Celeste's inner walls squish Daniels fingers and she puts her hand in his curls to keep him there like she is afraid to loose the pleasure.

-Fuck- he smile when she finished- I have miss that.

He missed everything but the intimacy between them just keep surprising him because of how good it always was.

Celeste on the other hand could help but look those brown darkened eyes, she felt vulnerable, she felt that weigh on her heart telling her that all the emotions are still there. That if she keeps doing this she will keep falling hard for the curly hair driver. And she didn't feel ready for that, she didn't regret anything. That was the best oral she have ever had...But the vulnerability feeling was something she just didn't want to feel around him.

Daniel saw her doubts in her glassy eyes and blush face, he understood it yes, but he felt frustrated. What else could he do? He knew he messed up and he was sorry for it but she kept pushing up walls between them. He felt like he was still in square one after this.

-Do you regret this?- he needed to know.

-No- she sincerely answers- But i need to go slowly with this...With you and I.

He sighs of relief because even if she was pushing him away, she didn't regret what just happened, and that was something really important to him. That she never regret being with him.