Prologue- The End Of The Freaking World

SPOILERS FOR EMPIRES SMP ENDINGS (You have been warned)-

....

....

....

               Lizzies Pov: The ocean was gone, the ground rumbled, and everyone was panicking. The world was ending when it feels like it only just began. Things were FINALLY starting to go right and then-.... and then everything had to be messed up. I flew back to my kingdom which was devoid of water. I hope the sea life got away before the ocean drained, I thought. I landed on the main tower. I looked out onto the server. Joel, Jimmy, everyone- it was all dying. What would happen to the world? What would happen to them- to us?! These thoughts raced through my head until eventually, I started to feel nauseous, sick. Sea-sick. How was that possible? I was the queen of the ocean! 

                  And then it hit me. The ocean's blessing would leave with the ocean. I was no queen. I wouldn't even have the ocean's blessings. What will that mean for me? Will I die?! I felt the blessing fading. My last thought before it completely left: I wish I did more. I blacked out for a second, not even that long, when I came back to my senses. What had just happened? Where was I? What was this place? I shook my head as it throbbed. I saw something looming in the distance. It was a big palace in the Mesa. Out of curiosity, I left the dried up ocean behind. Why was it dried up? Anyways, when I flew off, it almost felt like the towers were trying to pull me back with some ghost-like force. I shivered. What was going on? Whose palace was this? Why can't I remember anything from the last couple of months? I landed in the Mesa and saw someone standing in a tree. I recognized him immediately. How could I not. It was Joel. 

Authors note- Sorry for the short chapter! They will probably start off short but will hopefully get longer! Have a great rest of your day/night/etc! Bye!