Chapter 4

💕𝙁𝙊𝙍𝘾𝙀𝘿 𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙍𝙄𝘼𝙂𝙀💕

(𝙎𝙐𝙂𝘼 𝙁𝙁 🙈)

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙

When we arrived home Yoongi unlocked the door and told me to rest so l obeyed him and went upstairs...

《The Next Day》

I woke up and saw a note on the lamp stand.I jumped out from the bed and read the note...

"I made you breakfast it's on the table in the kitchen.lf you're wondering I'm going to meet an old friend today. Might be home late..hope you get well soon...

Yoongi~  (YOONGI Made Breakfast For You)

"Breakfast? For me? l didn't know he could cook oh well better wash up first. I went to the bathroom and filled the bathtub with hot water. While waiting brushed my teeth rinsed off and went in the bathtub. After a few minutes in the bathtub, I wash all the bubbles on my body and whet out of the bathtub. I dried my and tie I like a ponytail and wore Cute outfit.

I didn't use any make ups since l'm only good be at home...So I went down to eat my breakfast and it was bacon and scrambled eggs with orange juice in a glass.I finished my breakfast and went to the couch sitting while passing out...actually I kinda miss Yoongi I know he doesn't love me but I have feelings for him.So I decided to watch KDrama.

After a long hours of Netflix my eyes begun to be heavy and shut.

Time Skip~

I woke up and saw a shadow on the door I think it might be Yoongi... I hope so..

??:"Babe,come on let's go upstairs and have some fun..."

I gasp and saw Yoongi was with..WENDY!!!

Yoongi:"Okay let's go"

Wendy:"What are you looking at" she shouted at me I felt betrayed by Yoongi...even though he doesn't likes me...but it hurts... As they went up I ran out of the house and cried

End Of Y/N POV

YOONGI POV

Few hours ago~

I woke up and I was beside Y/N...cause I don't want to leave by her side I slept beside her. As I jumped out from the bed a vibrate came out from my back pocket.As l unlocked my phone it was Wendy texting me. l read her messages and she said that she wants to meet me somewhere and send me the location.After reading her message, went to the bathroom and did my daily routine.After that I went downstairs to make her breakfast.

Few minutes later.I finished making breakfast and left them on the table and also a note to let her know. Then I left the house...

After Long hours of driving I arrived at the address that Wendy send to me at it was at a club. I texted her and she replied so l just enter the club. As I enter I saw Wendy approaching me...I felt uncomfortable around her.

Wendy:"Hi babe :* I miss you... need you...

Yoongi:"No!! I don't need you! Back off!"

Wendy:"Come baby I need you..

Yoongi:"I SAID BACK OFF!!!"

Wendy :,"Fine!! I'm sorry...

I was about to run away until Wendy tap my shoulder and gave me a drink.. Long time of drinking

Wendy POV

Hmmmmm I guess my plan worked..after I gave him a drink l gave him more shots till he got drunk.

Wendy:"Yoongi baby come let's go home and have some fun...."

Yoongi:"Okay..

YOONGI's POV

I went home drunk and saw Y/N ran out ...Wendy brought me to my room and locked it....she keep on touching my body then I snap back to reality......

Yoongi:"Wait where's Y/N?!Why are you here! Get off me!"

I pushed her off the bed and she fall on Ground

Wendy:"Ouch baby that hurts"* pouts*

Yoongi:"Don't make that face where's Y/N!!!"

Wendy: "She ran out! Come let's have fun...."

Yoongi: "Get off me you slut!!!! Get out of from my house!!!!!!"

Wendy:"Fine!!!! You'll regret this!!"

Wendy went out of the room and left the house... I went out of the house and ran so fast to find Y/N..