Uhhhh

(This'll be a non-despair au and toko and komaru just babysit the woh)

"Are you sure this is alright with the kids parents?" Toko asked as she put a sandwich in a bag.

"Of course! I sent them home with a note saying that the parents will hafta sign if they want the kids to go on the picnic." Komaru reassured. "Do you think I'm that irresponsible?"

"Well..." Toko chuckled. This resulted in Komaru throwing a dinner towel at the purpled haired girl.

"Hey!"

"Heh, sorry Toki." Komaru laughed as she picked up the towel.

"Yeah, y-you better be."

"Are the sandwiches almost done, cause I think Monaca's leading a revolt against us." Komaru pointed to the living room, where the kids were shouting.

"Dont rush me! Ill mess up if I do it wrong."

Komaru rushed to the living room, and was socked with a hard pillow.

"Ow! Who did that?" Komaru cupped her nose in her hand. All of the kids pointed to Jataro.

"Hey! It wasn't me.. It was Monaca!" Jataro accused.

"Monaca didn't do that! Jataros lying, like usual." Monaca rolled her eyes, though she was holding a pillow in her hands.

"I think you jammed my nose.." Komaru whimpered as she touched her nose. "Hey Toko?"

"Mh?" Toko poked her head out the doorway.

"Can you get me some ice? I think my nose got jammed.."

"O-oh my god! There better not be any b-blood! You know how I get-"

"Yeah, I know, you faint! Then Komaru has to take you to the couch and tuck ya in, and then you wake up and then you read us a story. We know a lot." Kotoko snickered.

Toko sighed, and hurried to get the ice. Komaru sat herself down and tilted her head up so she would bleed on the carpet.

"That's not good, you know. Its better to let it bleed out or it'll get clogged. Nagisa told me that." Masuru advised.

Toko came in with some tissue and some ice. "Is it bad? Like really, really bad?"

"I don't think so, just some minor bleeding."  Komaru took the tissue and put it in her nose.

"Are we still going on the picnic though?" Monaca asked, tilting her head innocently.

"Not until you apologize for hitting me with a pillow, Monaca." Komaru told Monaca.

"B-but that's not fair to us! Monaca won't apologize!" Kotoko whined.

"Yeah! Can't Monaca stay here with Toko while we go on the picnic?" Nagisa folded his arms.

Toko closed her eyes in defeat. "I-I can stay here with Monaca if you want."

"No, Toki. Either all of us go or none of us." Komaru decided.

"Nice going Monaca! Now we can't go to the park." Kotoko stomped her foot.

Monaca smiled. "Aww, we aren't going to the park.. What a shame."

Toko sat down next to Komaru and put her head on her shoulder. "Its fine Omaru, I-I can stay here while you and the other kids can go to the picnic.

" Toko, I wanted to have time with you too! I wanted all of us to have nice picnic, but we can do it alone some other time, if you want..I mean." Komaru shifted her hand through Toko's hair, which had many knots in it.

Toko laughed. "I never knew you were such a horny pig, Omaru."

"N-no! That's not... That's not what I ment at all!" Komaru's face turned bright red at the remark

"G-good. Better not!"

(I LOVE THIS OKAY)