8

A/N: I've been really busy with schoolwork. Here's the outfit Valeria is wearing for the game.

 Here's the outfit Valeria is wearing for the game

VALERIAS POVIt's the morning of the game and we're all getting ready to head on the road for the game

VALERIAS POV
It's the morning of the game and we're all getting ready to head on the road for the game.
"Ok let's go over this again. Polly, Newt, Kate, and the twins with me. Larry, Jeffery, Nick, Evan and Valeria are with Sheriff Tom. Ok? Let's hit the road."
I was originally going to be with my mom but let's just say what happened last night got out.

Flashback

I was chatting on the phone with Polly before I went to bed. I got her number on the first day of school.
"WAIT YOU WHAT?" Polly yelled into my ear.
"Yea, but on the cheek. And now I have to see him tomorrow it's gonna be so awkward" I say, cheeks still red from earlier.
Little did I know my mom was listening through the crack of the door.
"So, what are you to now?" She asks.
"What do you mean?"
"Are you dating, or not? Does he like you or not? In fact, you haven't told me that you liked him in the first place?"
"Ok. 1. We're not dating. 2. Idk. 3. I just found out that I liked him today. I didn't know what I felt about him in the first place.
"Well, ok. I should go to bed before I get in trouble."
"Me too. Good night." I hung up and looked up and I see my mom staring at me.
"MOM!" I sigh "You scared me. How much of that did you hear?" I said, noticing her smirk.
"A lot."
I go silent.
"Go to bed, but this conversation isn't over."

End

We talked and she wanted to try to get me and Evan together by making us sit next to each other in Deputy Dawg's car. Nick started messing with Deputy Dawg.
"Oh Sheriff Tom." He said, trying to imitate my mom and messing with his hat.
"Don't touch my hat, boy"
"This is ground control. Would do you me a personal favor?"
"Come on learn to relax." Nick keeps messing with his hat. "Zip it! Zip it! I'm gettin' upset now! I'll cut a switch and I'll tan your hides!" He hits us with his hat.
"What did I do? Why are you hitting me? I didn't do anything!" Larry screams.
The car then turns to chaos. Larry and Deputy Dawg are yelling, Tak and Jeff in the front are hitting each other, and Nick is teasing me and Evan as we try and hit him to stop. All you can here is yelling.
"HES HITTING ME!"
"SHUT UP!"
"WE'RE NOT DATING!"
"STOP DENYING IT!"

TIME SKIP

We get to the field. We're facing this team called the knights. They are warming up on the field and their coach is yelling stuff through a megaphone.
"Are we here to play soccer?"
"No, sir?" They reply in unison.
"Why are we here?"
"To win soccer, sir!"
"I can't hear you. Are we here to play soccer?"
"No sir!"
"Why are we here?"
"To win soccer, sir!"
"All right, you're killing grass. Let's move." The
They start warming up. I'm kinda worried. We don't even look like a team. Teams have matching uniforms and actual equipment, not just wearing regular clothes. Plus we're all different ages and different genders which I know we're gonna get picked on for. I had experience in the past from playing with boys when I was younger.
"We're playing these guys?"
"Well at least we practiced." Larry says.
"Yea, but not a lot? I say, making a point.
The team huddles up, but one of the players points our team out.
"Is that the team we're playing?" They start laughing at us "They don't even look like a team." I hate to admit it but he's right. "What do you guys call yourselves?"
"Hey, you guys, what's our name?" Polly questions.
"We don't have a name." I say.
Larry yells out, "We'll tell you later!"
"They brought a goat."  They continue to laugh at us.
Kate talks back, "He happened to be in the car. We didn't bring him on purpose."
"I want to smell sweat" The coach says, bringing their heads back in the game. Something tells me it's gonna take a lot to beat these guys.

A/N: Sorry I didn't post. I have school and a lot of boy problems. I'll update more this weekend.