Part 1

*Checks the time* CRAP IM BE LATE I say I was supposed to meet Jayla at her house at 2:00 it's 1:55 I grab my stuff and run out the door when I get to Jaylas I knock on the door and Javon answer. Hey Javon I say He says hey back and I walk inside I see Jaden and mumps sitting on the couch and I go hug them both then I look over to Javon and see him act like he just got stab What about me? He says I run over to him and hug him and go hug mama Jess and DJ then I walk to Jaylas room Hey Jayla I say she says Hey Y/N I'm live wanna answer questions with me? She ask Sure i say the boys then walk in Hey are y'all live? Jaden says Oh hey J yeah we are wanna join us? I ask sure they say.

How old are y'all someone ask? Jaden and Javon are 15 I'm 14 and Jayla is 16 (ik she's 17) I say Are Jaden and Y/N dating? Jayla reads I blush and me and Jaden both say no Y'all wanna go to target Jayla ask Yesssss me and Javon say y'all let's play truth or dare in the car ok they say we get in the car and are playing truth or dare me and Jaden in the back and Javon and Jayla up front Y/N Truth or dare Jayla ask Dare I say I dare u to kiss Jaden says Jayla Jayla knew I liked him I blush and say ok and lean over and kiss him to my surprise he kisses back then we go back to playing truth or dare till we get to target.

When we get to target I get in the shopping cart and Jaden pushes me Jayla takes a pic I'm so posting that later we shop for a couple of hours but then I get a call and it's my mom which I'm not on good terms with my parents but I still answer she yells where are u I told I was going to the Walton's mother ok whatever she says I could picture her rolling her eyes  we go back home and I go with Jaden in his room and steal a hoodie cuz I'm cold. He just smiles so ma  Hm I say wanna go to sleep cuz it's like 11pm rn I say sure and lay on the bed with him we end up cuddling night j I say night ma he says and then kisses my head..

( Hi it's the maker of the story but 442 words congrats it's your reading this like 459 but it'll probably be like five hundred when I get done anyway u will see the pic in the next chapter also sorry it's Short.) 486 btw