Part 22

"where did this car come from?"

when ye zhou and shang jin were locking the car, the comrades of the 403 returned with their companions and saw the eye-catching electric tricycle and the two big handsome men next to it in a row of bicycles.

xu yangjun ate the bun and said, "when did you go to deliver the courier part-time?"

ye zhou looked at him with contempt and said, "what a courier, the driver's seat of the courier car has no door, this is with a door, and the rear compartment is a person."

"so where did this car come from?"

shang jin turned the key in his hand and said, "we bought it."

"you bought it?" xu yangjun's half-nibbled bun in his hand was scared off the ground, but for a second, it was picked up again, "within three seconds, it should still be able to eat."

zhou wendao's eyes widened in surprise: "i will go, you two are quite different in this love relic." "

yuck!" ye zhou pushed zhou wendao away and said angrily, "please call us partners." "partners

... however, why should you buy a tricycle hahahahaha. zhou wendao's arm was propped on ye zhou's shoulder with effort, and he smiled and covered his stomach, "zhou, have you been sitting for a few days addicted?" zhan xing stretched

out his hand and held ye zhou's hand tightly, and said excitedly: "zhou, thank you, sacrificing your image to set off our group of single nobles." ask, a three-wheeled you and a cyclist me, who will the girls choose, hum, self-evident. <

ye zhou coldly pulled out his hand, perhaps because this small tricycle paid for it himself, except for the awkwardness at the beginning, he was now fully adapted, so now hearing others so insinuatedly denigrate what he bought, ye zhou had a feeling that his daughter was being slighted. you know, when buying a car, shang jin has an indifferent attitude, planning to choose a random one to go, it is he who goes around the car shop, and finally selects this car, "go and go, don't say i ride a three-wheeler, i am pulling a scooter, the girls should like me or like me!"

zhou wendao also returned the taste, he circled around the car and smiled badly: "don't talk about you, that is, shang jin rides this car, and no girls are willing to sit, girls love face, this kind of old scooter can not enter their eyes." "in the future, i'd better ride next to them." ye zhou shangjin, who was driving a tricycle, was next to yushu linfeng riding a bicycle, and he had to laugh out loud when he thought about it!

"a bunch of superficial guys." ye zhou snorted coldly, and yu guang saw that shang jin had ignored this group of people who had entered the dormitory building, and he didn't bother to talk to this group of people, "the three rounds are good, only i know it."

of course, he listened to shang jin's words at noon before he began to change his mind about the three wheels, but after buying it back, he sat in the warm carriage and began to sincerely receive the good of the three wheels, that is, the appearance of the face... but choose to use shang jin's words, it doesn't matter what the appearance value is, anyway, i have the value of my own face, and i don't need to use these foreign objects to set off.

is this the pride of the male god?

no wonder he can only be an ordinary handsome guy, in the end, there is no one in that realm.

i have to say that the two people's car was bought very timely, that night, the dark clouds shrouded, the night began to rain lightly, and when it came to the morning, the rain became heavier and heavier. <

with the rain, the temperature dropped again.

when ye zhou woke up, it was still dark outside. originally still confused, he looked at the time and bounced up.

"shang jin, get up!!" buying a tricycle together means that the two people's schedules should be very consistent.

"what time is it?"

ye zhoutou drilled in his sweater, "it's seven o'clock."

shang jin turned over and said, "i can still sleep for ten minutes."

ye zhou got dressed and jumped out of bed and said, "i have a premonition that the road today is not so smooth."

shang jin slightly raised his head and looked at the rain outside the window to show his approval with action.

"you two are up too." ye zhou knocked at the head of liu yutian and wen renxu's bed.

sure enough, getting up in the winter was a challenge, and now the dormitory wakes up a little later than usual.

after cleaning up, shang jin took the textbook and said, "today you are the driver, i will go to the car to catch up on sleep." "no

problem." there are two keys to the electric car, just one for each person, ye zhou held the brand new key and said, "i have never driven this kind of car, the first time i drove it was a little nervous."

shang jin: "... you go around the dorm building twice before going out.

ye zhou has never driven a three-wheeled electric vehicle, but the two-wheeled electric vehicle still has a lot of experience, and after getting on the car, it is faster than shang jin's first adaptation. <

for safety reasons, ye zhou still circled around the dormitory downstairs to familiarize himself with the operation, and the result was that these two circles made him entangled in "trouble".

"boat !!!" zhou wendao stood in front of the building and waved his hand vigorously.

ye zhou rode an electric car to the front of the dormitory building and asked, "what's the matter?"

zhou wendao grabbed the car window and said, "boat, i can't buy a monthly pass!" take me one!!

xu yangjun pulled away from zhou wendao and said, "i buy a season ticket."

zhan xing shouted from behind, "i bought an annual pass!"

ye zhou smiled: "i only say on behalf of my girlfriend, 'yesterday you ignored me, today i let you climb high', sit on this old scooter, not afraid to lower your grade?"

"what grade do we have!" in fact, we and the temperament of the tricycle are the most compatible! the rain was

a little heavy, these people had been inking here for half a day, fortunately, the prescient one did not let shang jin continue to sleep for ten minutes, ye zhou did not laugh anymore, and said directly: "i don't mind carrying you for a ride, but this carriage is not big, and two people are squeezed to death."

"squeeze, squeeze, we're not afraid!"

ye zhou looked at the back of the carriage and whispered, "you are not afraid, but i kindly remind you that shang jin is making up for sleep in the back, and whoever of you wants to come up." as

soon as this sentence came out, ye zhou saw the ecstatic crowd of people holding up their umbrellas and walking to their bicycles one after another, silently unlocking the bicycle.

"what a situation." ye zhou was inexplicable.

shang jin, who had been listening to their conversation since zhou wendao's line of people appeared, opened his eyes, pulled open the small window on the wall connecting the carriage and the driver's seat and asked, "your daughter?"

ye zhou coughed violently when he heard this, and he didn't have the embarrassment to turn back, he pretended to be calm and said: "everyone says that the car is a wife, and our tricycle is small, and it is not too much to call the daughter." "did

you ask my opinion about your daughter without permission?" shang jin stared at ye zhou's reddened ear and said, "i also have ownership of this car."

ye zhou: "..."

i can't take this word!!!