Dinner

When they went back into the restaurant to eat, they got a bunch of weird stares due to how Diluc looked. Y'know, after that. But Kaeya liked that. It showed everyone that Diluc was his.

They say back down and started eating their food. Each eager to finish as neither felt satisfied with what went on in the car. Not that it wasn't nice, just that it wasn't enough. However, it wasn't just that making Diluc impatient. He was ready to do Kaeya just as he had done him. He decided he couldn't wait much longer, and decided to ask Kaeya to go.

Kaeya, being just as impatient as Diluc, agreed; therefore, they left. As soon as they entered the house they shared, Diluc quickly shoved Kaeya against the door. Being they had just entered, it was dark. Diluc quickly started attacking Kaeya's neck, aggressively leaving marks for the knights of favonious to see. He started moving down to his collarbone doing the same. All the while all Kaeya could do was let little noises out with pleasure.

Diluc, getting impatient hearing the noises, threw off his shirt and Kaeya's kissing down his stomach. Kaeya now harder than ever begged Diluc to get on with it.

Diluc suddenly ripped their clothes off and spun Kaeya around. Kaeya, now facing the door, squealed. Then Diluc stuck 2 fingers in his mouth, saying dominantly to suck. Kaeya, being the obedient kitten he was, did as told. When Diluc felt his fingers were coated well, he took them out. He told Kaeya to prepare himself, and quickly shoved one into his tight ass. With no hesitation, he shoved the second one in as well, stretching him out. The entire time Kaeya was moaning with ecstasy.

Diluc then pulled his fingers out, leaving Kaeya feeling empty. However, it was only to grab a tie. He tied it around his eyes, blindfolding him. He then, without warning, shoved his massive horse cock into him. Kaeya moaned louder than middle schoolers talk in the morning, and that turned Diluc on more. He suddenly started pounding into Kaeya at an inhuman pace. Kaeya was now making such lewd noises, that not even middle school boys could match. Diluc, quickly running out of energy, warned Kaeya he was close. Kaeya also being close, agreed. They finished together. Kaeya then collapsed, but Diluc caught him. Kaeya, being a gentleman, ran them a bath.

After getting clean, they fell asleep on the bed cuddling.

(Maven likes kaeluc /j)