☁︎︎Catching Feelings☁︎︎

(Would they know they caught the feels or not?)
Not edited or read over!

𝗬𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗸𝗼
(Would know)
She would know her feelings because they was obvious to everyone and even you. But if they were not then she would be more personal and touchy-feely. She would walk you to every one of your classes and buy you lunch. As stated by Yumeko she not patient so she would tell you about her feelings very early.
𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘆
(Would know)
She would know but will not want to show them bluntly. Instead she would give you hints and do things she didn't do before. You would have to catch on a little before she tells you about her feelings.
𝗜𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶
(Would know)
She had feelings for you before you even became her house pet. So when you did become her house pet her feelings only grew. She would do things to help you, like buy your lunch for then you won't. She would be shy but she would have to tell you before you catch on.
𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗶
(Would know)
She is smart and would know why her stomach would feel weird when she saw you, why her cold front would warm up only around you, and why she wanted you to stay near at all times. She would make sure that you knew her feelings too. She would buy you expensive gifts and keep you in her office more then in your classes. You would definitely not know her feelings because her front kept them hidden till she told you.
𝗦𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗸𝗮
(Would not know)
She is obsessed with the president of the academy, why would she notice her feelings for you when she had the beautiful, powerful, and confusing president? So instead you would have to go out your way to show your feelings for her. You would hang out with her more when she was not under the president, give her longer hugs. You would have to tell her about your feelings because she still would not catch on.
𝗥𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗸𝗮
(Would know)
She would know but wouldn't know how to tell you about them. She kinda is stuck so if you had feelings for her too then you will have to help her out a little.
𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗶
(Mix)
Midari would know but kinda not know, unless she is obsessed with you then I think she will be a mix of both of them. She would catch up to her feelings when y'all both was playing with her gun and you pretended to shoot her. Yeah y'all know the rest, but she caught feelings right then and there.
𝗬𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗶
(Would know)
She kinda caught feelings that day she meant you. Her feelings would grow the more you saw of each other. She would give you gifts and other fancy stuff to impress you. You told her about your feelings because she was to shy too.
𝗥𝘂𝗻𝗮
(Would not know)
She only thought of you as a candy store for her, not as a girlfriend or even a friend. But she slowly catch feelings because of your flirty personality and your also because of your looks. She would not give you anything to show her feelings but instead just tell you about them when she gets the chance.