Flippy's Past

Flaky POV

This is the story of how I "died". But don't worry it's actually a funny story, and even better, it isn't my story, it is his.

Nobody's POV

In Corona, The Rulers of Corona were awaiting the child that would be Flippy. But during the time, Derila got sick, very sick. Deric sent the guards to look for the cure. The flower that was just a sundrop.

Meanwhile, there was a woman who really needed such the power. This is somebody you are probably going to need to remember the name of later on in the story.

The woman only used its power to keep young for thousands of years.

"Flower, gleam and glow,

Let your power shine,

Make the clock reverse,

Bring back what once was mine...

What once was... mine."

The woman looked like a black-haired lady in about her mid-30s. Her eyes were less dull and looked more of a brilliant red. Suddenly, she heard the guards coming closeby. She attempted to cover the flower up, only for the guards to find it.

The queen was later healed, the child was born.

However, one faithful night, the woman walked into Flippy's room, and sang the song again, and tried to get some of the magic for herself via cutting the strand, causing the green stands to turn black upon contact with cutting things. The woman started to become her late-60s, and then footstels were heard, and when the parents heard them, they went to check. When they went to check, JUST LIKE THAT!

GONE!