Fun Times with Fic-City Folk

Arcade time begins as the Alta Heroes get their passes from the nice, big man working the front.
       "Run wild and game on, Kiddos!" He exclaims as the kiddos run to their playgrounds.
       "Oh my god!" Asori cheers, speeding towards the Star Wars game so fast that it makes the rival young man's speed look pathetic. Sighing, he tries running towards another Star Wars game. Ashley and Aubrey, in regards to their intense competition, button mash with great ferocity. Ultra Street Fighter IV is so awesome. Ryu and Ken perfectly represent the two as if they're fighting each other. Ashley, or Ryu, battles with a hard pair of fists and fiery abilities whilst Aubrey, the wild Ken at the moment, is fast and hard in her attacks.
      "No no no no no no no no!" Aubrey yells as her combo streak and health deplete with each strong attack from Ashley. With each hit, Ashley dodges Aubrey's savage attacks due to her knowing Aubrey's fighting style. Fast and hard, after all. But that's not all one needs to win a fight virtually or otherwise.
      "Come on! Come on! Come on!" Aubrey shouts, her cries being ignored as Ashley becomes the champion of this fight with one final ultimate move.
      "Woohoo!" Ashley jumps up in the air amid her victory. Aubrey only puffs her cheeks up and crosses her arms angrily at losing this fun game. Shadow Bird plays as his boy Spidey whilst fighting Venom and other crazies in "Life's Usual Boulders" mode in The Spectacular World of Spider-Man. So far, Sandman and Rhino aren't heck, yet Venom and Carnage seem to be gaining higher ground over Spider-Man's webbing defenses. Shadow Bird's worry over losing is hidden when he crawls at supersonic speeds with a sweaty smile on his face. Jayden, on the other hand, duels with a peer his age in the arcade's version of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4. Jayden's no sore winner, however, once he defeats his fellow teen with Naruto's Wind Style: Rasen Shuriken. The leader of the Passionate Paragons gives some of his tickets to him. After this, the teens take a selfie before he, the loser, starts fanboying about the photo he just got with the Jayden Isaacson.
       "Holy shit!" One of the gals yells when the boy shows his crew the photo on his phone. With a wave from one of the girls, Jayden gives out an amused chuckle before heading over to them for more photos.
       "Ugh!" A young gamer grunts frustratedly. The little girl in particular struggles to get her prize as the claw won't lock onto her prize. Thankfully, the strong, kind arms of Ashley help her get to that prize by way of the claw grabbing onto it tightly through a little rick Ashley picked up a long time ago.
       "Thank you!" The young girl says after both getting her stuffed tiger from the box and a high five from the redhead who helped her out. Ashley waves along with her as the little girl runs with her new prize toward the two people who brought her here. The smiling Ashley's emerald eyes soon catch wind of Asori entering a dance-off with some cocky kid. The ever-focused Asori looks on at the dance motions as she starts copying them without any stress or worry. The fast-paced dance goes on for a good three minutes. During those three minutes, Asori is annihilating the competition. Her naturally flexible, agile physiology is what ultimately leads to her winning the frisky fight, the loser of the match worn out and knocked out. His boys soon take him out of the arcade for fresh air and reassurance for an epic win next time. On the other hand, everyone claps and cheers for the victor.
      "Woohoo!" A bunch of kids yells loud.
      "Yeah! Alright, Asori!" Ashley yells while clapping. Asori's face is flushed with excitement as she's happy she impressed her crush.
      "You go, girl!" Another girl shouts in joy.
      "Woah," One geeky girl mutters to herself about her fellow dork, lovestruck. Asori giggles like a schoolgirl as everyone cheers her on. Bowing at this praise, the rest of the arcade day goes on for at least another half hour or so. Just after the team gets out of the arcade, grateful for the experience overall, no words go on until the Passionate Paragons are at least a ways away from the arcade.
      "Well, gang." The young vigilante of the squad stretches before continuing to speak. "Looks like we got ourselves a new hangout spot," The gang in particular are all smiles even after Shadow Bird says this.
      Ashley turns to Aubrey and remarks, "Good thinking on the arcade, Aubrey."
      "It's my pleasure," Aubrey boasts. All of a sudden, their eardrums detect the sounds of fighting and crashing. Running over to the scene, they see a truly awesome yet scary sight. Two policemen, one decked in mint green and the other wearing red and purple, just finished kicking the crap out of some punks, both of them ending the duel with one smoothly sucker-punching the leader into night-night land and the other kicking one thug so hard in the chin that their eyes closed on impact. The dust soon clears as the Alta Heroes rush to check on them.
      "You guys alright?" Ashley asks, impressed and curious by the scene she just watched finish. The officers turn to them, the man in his nice suit wiping a bit of blood from his knuckles with a handkerchief.
     "Can we help you kids?" The man with a hat jokes, tipping his hat slightly to them.
     "No, I assume you guys helped yourselves," Shadow Bird remarks with a sly grin as usual.
     "Heh heh, yeah," The man remarks before his fellow man continues the conversation.
     The professional says, "Appreciate the offer, but we got it covered." Tapping his watch, a cute sound alerts the cops in his sector to come clean up their mess. Asori, seeing this as a great opportunity to make new friends with powerful allies of the people, decides to initiate a positive talk with these two officers.
    "Well, good for you guys. We're-" Asori gets cut off as quick as Aubrey sped for her pizza run last night.
    The adult in mint green says, "Jayden, Ashley, Shadow Bird, Aubrey and Asori. Or, the Alta Heroes. Correct?" The man says that last word looking at them. Although a bit starstruck, all five of the Alta Heroes shake their heads to shake them out of their confusion.
    "Yeah," Asori remarks, all the kids nodding in response.
    "Yeah," Jayden says more steadily.
   Although not smiling, he reciprocates this friendly talk with a friendly tone as he says, "Nice to meet you guys. I'm Jerry Malik, this is Damian."
    "Damian Stamos. We're the sheriffs around here," Damian remarks, his hands on his hips, dominant leaning close to his holster.
   Shadow Bird remarks back, "Sweet. I bet you don't mind a few more sheriffs around here." Jerry and Damian's eyebrows raise in a questioning manner. Are these kids serious? According to Jerry, these kids are a little out of their element. They are kids, after all, no older than fourteen-fifteen given their looks and attitude. Damian, on the other hand, is pretty neutral on these guys. They wanna help people, fine, but he and his partner just don't want these kids to interfere when they're doing their work. The Alta Heroes don't know what to say. Did Shadow Bird make them nervous? Threatened? He hides his worries with a neutral look to the two policemen. Asori and Jayden don't know what to say either.
   "Uh-" Asori's attempt at trying to ease the awkward, brewing tension gets cut off by another safe but sudden bombshell. The strong ee-oo-ee-oo from the police cars of Earth are felt yet have a ring and ding of a check off from the cash register like the ones from the grocery store. It sounds hopeful, inspiring others to hold on as help's on the way.
   "Hey there, guys," A certain Nathan Blueheart says, closing the door behind him along with other officers doing the same with their cars.
  Aubrey remarks joyfully, "Hey, Nathan." Two came for two and three came for the final one, Nathan being part of the three. Getting outta the officers' way, the team looks at the duo.
  "Well, we'll let you guys get back to work. Keep it up," Ashley says after noticing nothing is to be said from either party regarding... those comments.
  Jerry nods and remarks, "Alright. Well, we'll see you kids around."
Damian remarks too, "Yeah, see ya guys around." They'll keep an eye on these kids. For Jerry's sake, it's so they don't get themselves killed. And Damian just hopes they don't get in the way of their work. The team walks on despite that ordeal as minutes pass on their city walk.
  "Alright. What's next, gang?" Ashley asks, smiling and all.
  Jayden admits, "Dunno yet." Jayden looks left and right in the area they're in to scan who needs help and who's here to start trouble. As they walk, a boy's young eyes catch wind from his bedroom window of the group walking the streets he and his people walk. His pencil is placed on the table he studies whilst he looks on at them. The Alta Heroes, five cool new heroes around here. He'd like to meet them. He'd like to see their way of fighting bad guys and saving people. Oh, how he'd love to do that more than anything. One girl feels the same, drawing and drawing her cares away as soon as she got home from school. On her computer, sitting near her desk, she draws one of her favorite pictures ever captured in history. Jayden Isaacson, the leader of the Alta Heroes, had just drawn a Screamesque knife to show Sergeant Horus what weapon a wannabe evildoer had to try and murder a person with. The perp? Smacked around by Ashley and Aubrey, and then sent to jail forever. She's careful with the strokes and colorful with her coloring. Alternating between normal pen, colored, and lead pencil in a straightforward fashion. God, Jayden's magic pen is so cool. Jayden's so cool too. Oh, how'd she love to meet him and the gang. Going on adventures. Drawing. It'll be the coolest. Viewed from different but less innocent eyes compared to the other two, a shadow snickers whilst observing the place he plans to snatch from. Turning off his reflective lenses so he doesn't just stare at the prize for too long, the shadow goes to his hand. A fluid circles and twists like snakes huddled together. A light crackle emotes that only he feels. Looking up, the shadow goes back to observing his target. His prey. Oh, how he awaits the glory awaiting him. Fic-City will never forget him after this. Never.