chapter 1(school)

"Come on girl we gonna be late for school." I yelled at Niani to hurry her little short behind. Naini is my best friend. I tell her almost everything except my personal life. I've also have a lot of other friends. I don't even know why I call her short. Cause im the one that's short.

So were getting ready for school and I am wearing a white tank top with sweats and my Jordan's . Niani wearing the same thing but different j's .Going of to school in my Toyota Camry. We went to Mcdonalds and order chicken nuggets as always. When finally got to school Niani and I were getting compliments on how we look. Theirs a boy that I like and there's a boy she likes . My bae name is Richard and her bae is Rodrick. "ok they both came up to us and they also sad they loved how we look and I blushed for a minute and I kept on walking while Niani over there flirtin with her boo thang.

Lenny's p.o.v

"So I go to South Plantation high school." I went to my locker and I was takin out my books for the first day of class . Im happy to be a senior cause I wait to get out of Florida and go to NYU. So as I was getting books out of my locker and I heard foot steps behind and it was Richard. I turned around and his arms was holding my locker open. He said "Hey" with handsome deep voice . I said hey back in a soft voice. I looked at his soft lips . Then he leaned right into a kiss. I stopped it I said "see ya later Richard " and I walked into first period. I saw Niani I went and I sat by her and I thought to my self that I should tell her so I did. "HEY" I sad to her and she said "wassup " a Richard gave me a kiss by my locker . "she said ausome with her sarcastic voice . I asked whats wrong she said " well Rodrick kissed me too." I jumped in excitement . Schools over thanked the god.

sorry guys its short