CHAPTER 3:THE 2 NEW COUPLES

LENNYS P.O.V

I thought charnel and Ricky would make a good couple because charnel is short and he's tall 5'7, cute beautiful light brown eyes with soft pretty big pink lips and that charnel has like a light skin girl and a natural long hair she has a good thick/curve look so I said to niani lets set them up? She said "yeah" so charnel sat by us and we introduced our selves. I didn't wanna be to quik asking do she like Ricky, but of course niani had to ask her. Suprisingly she said yes. So I said to her we can set you up with him . charnel " really ! thank you" she said. I said no probs.

Charnel P.O.V

I'm so glad lenny and niani helped me, cause I  really like him.

Niani P.O.V

I was glad that I could help a new friend out. So Ricky and Richard and my bae were already best friend. "So I see you talking to Ricky hah" I said  he said yeah hes a really good guy bae said and hes a great basket ball player. " yeah, yeah not important I said— he cuts me off and said that Ricky has been looking at the new girl ever since they got here I think we should set them.WELL THATS I WAS GONNA TELL YOU BEFORE YOU CUT ME OFF! I said bae well im so sorry well I gotta go I think them mf hoes messing with Rick bye! Bye with my angry voice .  HE STUPID I WAS REALLY NOT IN THE MOOD HE THINKS IM PLAYING WITH HIM. ugg boys these days.

sorry guys ill try my best to do long chapters but  im gonna have to change the next chapter and after dat soo yeah

like

share

comment:)