Prologue

prologue
~Adoption~

Y/n p.ov

I was walking down the street looking for an adoption center, if you asking why, well. . .my parents are worried about me not having a "wife".

As you know im just a college student at (insert college name) in the X#### street, 18-19 years old boy with some girl's voice, some of the students think that im a girl and bully me for having a girl's voice.

As I stop near the adoption center I sigh, walking in and making the bell in the top ring.

"Hello! Welcome to the adoption center how can I help you, sir?"
The Receptionist asked me

"Umm yes, I want to adopt kids, can you show me. . .umm where they are?" I asked behind my mask while she nodded
"Of course, sir follow me," she said walking to a door that has logos that sign 'K.T.A' (Kids To Adopt)

When the (yeah u know) walked in I saw a bunch of children running around Some of them were sleeping, some of them were drawing, and the others are playing with cars or house

"Kids! Please come down there is a guest here!" The (you know let's just put the server/waiter) said clapping her hands making the children sit down and start drawing

"Okay there sir, let's go to the oldest first here shall we?" She said while I nodded, then we came to a girl who looked fairly average, she had long light hair, and a cold, blue eye

"First here, we have Myra, she's a quiet kid, she's a responsible person, smart, and she had a good relationship with Bella, she's 12 years old," she said while Myra just. . .dosent care and continued her drawing, the next thing I see is a boy who had bright orangish-red hair, with blue eyes who is scaring a girl with a spider toy.

"Second, we have Pete, he's a funny kid if I may say, he always scaring people using their fear, pulling pranks on them, an active kid, and he has a good relationship with harmony. . .well not a good one. . .and he is 11 years old, Well onto the next one"

She said and then we moved to the girl who's the one that Pete was scaring she has long light-ash brown hair with a dark shade of brown, and (your eye color)

"Third, this is harmony, she is a kind-hearted person I ever know, and very protective, if she owns a toy she will keep it until the end and mark it as her territory, she has a good voice, probably going to be a singer someday, and she kind of has a well, kind-of-good relationship with Pete, and she is 10 years old"
She said looking over to Pete who was holding a paper airplane

"Again let's go to the next one"
Then we head to two boys playing cards, One boy has brown eyes and brown hair, and the other boy has dirty blonde hair and (your eye color)

"This is the two boys they had a very good relationship, there pretty annoying if you ask me, first this is blake, a confident guy and an active kid, the second one is Steven who had the dirty blonde hair, he's a clumsy kid, and an active kid, blake is 9 years old same like Steven"
She said, explaining to me.

Then we headed over to a girl who had red-eye with a bit of orange and blonde hair
"This is fredda, she's a hot-headed girl, and overprotective that she owns, angry over a little thing and. . .she needs some love, she's 9 years old, and oh she had a good relationship with Jayden," she said.

"Moving on, here we have Bella, she is a quiet girl. . .just like Myra, they are a good friend, and she is 9 years old too," she said, looking at the girl who was reading a book, she had black hair and green eye.
"Three more to go and then we finish sir," she said looking into my eye, while I nodded.

"This is Jayden, a shy boy, he is the least active kid in here, he has a good relationship with fredda, and he is 8 years old," she said looking at the boy who had pretty hazel eyes, and reddish-brown hair, he gave me a little wave, and I return it. We move on to a girl who had dark brown short hair, with a beautiful (your eye color) with some glasses. . . Wait- (your eye color)!?

"Next, we have Neva, a shy girl, she is the smartest kid I know and she has a good relationship with Bobby who is the last one we will meet, oh and she's 7," she said, and then we come to a door that said B. . .wow probably for baby

"This is the last one, his name is bobby an active kid when he is awake, he still can't talk properly, and yes a good relationship with Neva, and he is. . .6," she said caressing his head, while he slightly moves to the left if you ask me he has a brown eye and a (your hair color).

"Well that's all for today sir, and now for the last but not least who do you pick to be adopted?" She said smiling.

I think for a second 'they all have a very good relationship. . .I can't just separate them. . .'
"I want to. . .adopt they all please"

" w-what?" She said, a bit shocked
"A-are you sure sir?"

"Yes, im sure, how much it will be?"
"U-um. . .is (the price)"

"Hmm, okay," I said giving my black credit card, making her shocked in amused
"Can I ask you something, sir?"
". . . . .sure?"

"Why do you want to adopt them all?"

"Well. . .my parent wanted grandchildren, and. . .well im not into married stuff like that so, I just adopt them," I said, explaining to her

"Oh. I see, hey I didn't get your name by the way,"
"O-oh is (Your name)"

"cool, im Onacho {Yup that's my OC name} nice to meet you"
She said shoving her hand to me, I shake them, and then she gave me a number

"That's my number please call me whatever you need (your name)" she said giving a small smile, while I nodded

"Please wait here, I and the other is going to prepare the kids," she said, I nodded again, then she walked away.

Well, my life now is going to start with a full bunch of kids. . .

~~~

Hello everyone, I hope you have a great time over there! this is my first time writing a slasher x male reader. . .soo please be gentle with me, sorry if there is any wrong spelling 🙏
Again, I hope you have a great time reading this story and being out there.
Goodbye 👋