*🕯.•°Attraction°•.🕯*

The following day after their confession~

Y/n in the music room all alone , wearing her headphones and singing on the mic, pouring her heart out....

Her bestie Jay listening her from out side of the music room, sneakingly enters the music eoom and sites inside. Listening to y/n beautiful and calming voice,
Y/n has been practicing this korean song for Jay since a month, and now perfectly singing.

Alucurd hears y/n singing from the next two rooms, heads to the music room as well, enters and looks at y/n singing,.
He sits at the piano placed at right side of y/n, Alucurd sits and plays it and y/n opens her eyes notices him playing the same song on the piano, making eyes contact and surprisingly Alucurd sings with y/n ..

Having this lovely moment together, both admiring each other and singing for each other..

Jay noticing both, becoming closer day by day and today this, jay being disappointed leaves the room..
Y/n finishing the song looks at Jay leaving the room, y/n confused telling Alucurd to wait for her as she runs to jay and stops him,,

Jay whats wrong?
Didn't you like my singing?
Did i spell something wrong? Please tell me, i promise i will fix it next time..
Jay not making eyes contact, moves her hand off his arm and walks away, remembering the word Alucurd told him...
Y/n feeling really disappointed and shook stood there, looking at jay walking away from her and not looking back even once.

Alucurd comes out and holds her from behind and takes her with him, y/n still left in confusion why Jay left her like that.

As much Alucurd getting closer to y/n Jay slipping away from her, getting lost on his own away from his feeling for y/n.

Y/n packs all her stuff to get out from college, she waits outsode for Jay to go along with her, but little did she know Jay left her already and headed to his work. Y/n waited for 20 mins still no sign of Jay. Alucurd reaches out to her and asks who she waiting for, she replies ....

I was waiting for jay but,.. I guess he left me already *looks down*
I should head to work too.

Alucurd holds her wrist and stops her

Wait, i will go with you, its mot safe for you to go all the way to that place also what happened last time i cant let you go alone.

*Both leaves the college grounds and heads to y/n work place*

Alucurd breaks the silence ....

Hmm do you remember calling me mater, and all the dirty little talks we had here ?!

Y/n blushing really hard and replies ...

Oh my god why do you even remember that? *blushing*
Its so embarrassing god!!!

*Alucurd bursts out in a laughter*

You are really cute when you get embarrassed and blush like that.

Time skip.

Okey lets go home said Alucurd
Y/n jumps from fear..

Oh my fucking lord!! Since when were you here???!!!
And whyy?!!!????

Alucurd chuckles ....

When did i even go sweetie, i have been waiting for you here all along, so i can deop you home safely.

Y/n supried and blushing..

You didnt really have to do that also dont you have any other work that just wasting your time on me.!?

Both chuckles and reaches to y/n house.
Alucurd drops her safely and head back to his home.