Chapter 4

(The house above is quote Leon's house look like)

It's been two months without hearing a word from Claire. I hope she is okay. We have been through so much stuff together I just want to know if she is safe.

"Hey Leon, there is this girl that wants to talk to you." I looked up from my paperwork and looked at him giving him a confusing look.

"Who is it?"

"I don't know man, some girl with red hair," once he said red hair I knew who he was talking about Claire. God I miss her so much. I got up from my desk walking to where they said we're Claire will be.

"Claire?" I said walking up behind her she turned around and looked at me and smile

"Leon, it's been so long, how are you?" She said smiling at me standing up from her chair hugging me.

"I'm good, how are you, did you find Chris," she pulled away from the hug to answer.

"Yeah I did. How is Sherry? Is she good?" She said, smiling at me.

"Oh Sherry, she's good just a little down. They've been having her cooped up in that lap ever since we got here. But yeah, other than that she's good."

"That's good to hear. How are you holding up Leon?"

"You know just hanging in there but I'm glad you're back I missed you."

"I miss you too and Sherry. When can I go see her?"

"In about an hour or so. Why do you want to see her now?"

"Yeah that's the reason why I'm back for you and her." She says smiling at me biting her lips. God I want to bite her lips. Not the time to be thinking of that right now. Claire's back and she wants to see Sherry. I just stand there smiling at Claire looking at her beautiful blue eyes. I didn't know that I was staring until she said something.

"So what are we going to do now Leon? I mean while we wait for Sherry." She said moving a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Whatever you want to do,"I said, still smiling at her until I noticed the blush on her face. "I mean we can go out to eat or do board games. After I finish this paperwork. Just wait here I only have a little to do, okay."

"Okay," she said as she smiled at me as I walked backwards to go back to my office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I got done with my paper, me and Claire went to the diner that was near my job. We had a great time catching up and what she had done when she was looking for her brother Chris. I really like to meet Chris. He seems like a great guy. He raised Claire all by himself at a very young age too. I love that Claire's so bright even in the darkest situation she still wants to help people in the best way she can. Then after our dinner we went to go pick up Sherry to take her back to my house that I got from working with the government. Cher was really happy to see Claire only did was talking and sing songs that were on the radio to we got to my house.

"Wow Leon this is your house?" She looked at the house with joy written all over her face then looked back at me with a smile.

"Yeah the government gave us this house to stay in ever since you left but I got a big house for a deal just in case you come back to us," I smiled at her and started walking to the front door and unlocked it. Then we got ready to have a game night with Sherry.