Stan glen/glenda

You where patching up glen after the fall at the park

You:are you sure your ok??

Glen:yes I'm fine y/n thank you.

His big glassy eyes staring up at you, you looked down and kissed his cheek.

Y/n:I'll Michael to be less violent when pushing a swing, how does that sound.

Glen:sounds nice.

Y/n:alright I'll go tell him

You opened the old creaky bathroom door followed by glen both of you walking down the stairs you saw billy and Stu on the couch watching some cheesy slasher flick.

Billy:FOR GOD SAKE SHE COULD'VE RAN OUT THE DOOR.

Billy stood up yelling and spilling popcorn all over the floor

You both just walked to the kitchen and saw Michael

Y/n: hey Michael I just wanted to say that can you be more gentle when pushing glen on a swing.

Michael he just nodded you exclaimed thank you hugging him which caught him off guard

Y/n:bye-bye Michael also billy spilt popcorn!!

Michael groaned at the last sentence not wanting to put up with Billy's bullshit he grabbed a broom and dusting pan and handed them to billy.

Billy: ugh I don't wanna clean this up.

Michael again not wanting to put up with a hormonal teen, he had to think of something then an idea popped in his head.

Michael: what if I told you y/n has a gift for you after you clean this up.

Billy turned red and started to smirk thinking of things he would do to you but his thoughts were interrupted by Stu trying to steal the broom and dust pan.

Mean while you where outside with bubba and Vincent making flower crowns you guys came back inside to see a bruised and beaten billy and Stu and a clean carpet.

Y/n:are you guys ok?

Stu:does it look like it.

Y/n:geez ok I was just asking

You said walking upstairs with bubba and Vincent

Y/n: I know he was bruised I was just asking if he was ok he didn't have to be rude.

You said while sitting on your bed followed by Vincent and bubba.

Vincent:I do agree but maybe it just happened so that's why he's mad

Bubba nodded and agreed bubba decided to turn on the tv to take your mind off of the situation you smiled and hugged them.

Y/n:thanks guys!!

You grabbed pillows, blankets and a few drinks and snacks and had a movie marathon it ended with all of you falling asleep next to each other.

Sorry this was so out of place my apologies <3