LAST CHAPTER 😉

😌7300 words😌

ENJOY

The fight took longer than the calculated time before Xin Ci starting to get nervous and panic about Yunlan's lack of resolve at the beginning of the fight. He was reluctant and decided to give his brother some time repeatedly to regain his confidence and strength.

"If this goes on like this, it will take hours and days, the fight must be over before Kunlun finds an alternate plan to defeat his brother. I want Yunlan to win and I feel sad that Kunlan will follow my father's fate." As he was deep in thought standing by the Emperor's side, a royal guard ran towards him panting.

"Commander, there is an emergency at Crown Prince Yunlan's Pavilion, we heard some screaming and wailing. Possibly an external attack. Our dark army are heading there immediately." With what the guard said, Xin Ci left in abrupt. He had the duty to keep peace inside the royal manor. He rushed there leaving his heart behind.

"Get up and fight me, you're a strong warrior, don't give up just yet, because no matter how hard you try to provoke my sympathy, I won't have mercy on you." One of the Princes yelled through the sound of the small crowd murmuring for who would end the fight to his favor.

Prince Kunlun threw his silver laced sword up in the air. The sword came slicing towards Prince Yunlan, but he quickly defended himself by grabbing tightly at his blacken sword with gold dabbed along the edges. Fighting, they were twirling around the battlefield yard. It was like this for more than six hours.

The two Princes didn't dare hurt each other fatally, Yunlan and Kunlun would give each other small scars and cuts as if they were tied up, unable to fight more than they should. "Got you!" Yunlan said, flipping his brother's sword out of his reach and pointing the razor sharp blade at him. Kunlun just chuckled.

"You win!" Prince Kunlun said raising his hands up in defeat. He smiled slightly. It wasn't always that he won against Yunlan, as the latter started practicing with a sword at a very young age unlike Kunlun who favored library and books instead.

"Now kill me brother! I know you can, be brave" Yunlan turned around started scrubbing his sword arrogantly. Everyone looked on dumbstruck as Kunlan bent on his knees awaiting his fate, blood was oozing from all over his body.

"Mother!" He wanted to cry, but his pride prevented him, as he didn't want to be killed in this way, especially by the hands of his brother. Yunlan heard his brother calling out for their mother so he laughed. "You soon will follow her, don't cry like a kid! Go there and send her my greetings"

"Wonder how's it like to be an Emperor? All the excitement and the bloody feeling when I take the Throne and kill you. I constantly asked you to swordfight all day long like me, with nobody stopping me." Yunlan said out loud, but realized that he just hit his brother's soft spot.

"You ready to give up your life? Why didn't you pick up your sword while I was busy on my sword?" Yunlan spat out angrily.

"Oh come on Yunlan! Wouldn't you block the attack again and make me lose for the tenth time? Just end it quickly, I am tired" With a cold heart and a bitter smile, Kunlun spoke as he looked into the eyes of his brother who did not feel sorry for him even for a bit.

Yunlan raised his sword high and walked towards his brother until he stood in front of him. "Let the history record, it's the day I will be crowned Emperor as for you Prince Kunlun, your duty as Crown Prince ends here." Prince Kunlun was dumbfounded by how his brother was already celebrating his win proudly not grieving for him.

"My fine sword will not smear with your blood, so that I will not bear the burden of your death every time I look at it. I have prepared a prestigious death for you, in which you will not feel any pain, and you will go to meet my mother and all your body parts in place"