Dad why did you leave

this was my first story that i wrote hope you enjoy because it will mean a lot to me please vote and comment and tell me how it is please please

Think if i could be the one you loved
Think if i was the one you loved
Think if i should be the one you love
My feelings are broken by my past, Daddy left my while i was nine and i think of how life would be when he was still here because right Now im living the best life without him. It was ruff letting go but look where it got me.

Im fifteen now, my sister is in varsity and my mom and i are moving from the house you used to kill yourself. From then you taught a nine year old kid how it is to live  without a Dad but now that same kid is better than every one who has a dad.

It is not explainable how it's like losing someone  you love, and i never thought you would leave me with all the problems you created , you thought it was better to kick the bucket than face what you've made happen, look now you taught a kid how not face your own challenges. This is not hatred, but love its what you left us with and which is a burden. Sometimes i ask, did you realy love me, dying right before my birthday while you promised me a phone and that would have been my first phone which you would have bought me.

Mama and you were getting a divorced, i never get the point of divorce why do you make love to someone, then marry that someone then have kids and after that...  things start getting tough and you start seeing other woman then fade away from what you have created with your time and heart and your not realizing you are leaving a person who truly loved you. I know obviously you can't repay the debts you've made to this family which is truly mine now since you care less and left us.