A Prince of The North

Hello Drinor Here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

www.Patreon.com/Drinor

The Following 4 Chapters are avaliable for Patrons.

Chapter 13 (A Crow and A Prince), Chapter 14 (A Sword and A Bastard), Chapter 15 (Direwolf of Winterfell) and Chapter 16 (A Song for The Past) are already available for Patrons.

Jon Snow

Maester Luwin watched over them like a hawk; Jon wasn't bothered by his gaze; he was just sitting quietly and writing what he needed on his test.

He and Robb were in another test this month, much to the boy's surprise; they had one at the beginning of the month; usually, they had one per month, but it seemed things were different this month. At first, Jon was confused, but after hearing Lady Fish discussing something with Maester Luwin, it all made sense.

"What is the meaning of this Maester Luwin? How is my son not doing better than the bastard?" It took everything from her to not scream at his face; her son should have been much better than the bastard; when Maester had come with the results, she had been delighted, waiting to hear how good her son had done. First, she was slightly disappointed that her son hadn't done as well as she had hoped, but when she saw that the bastard had done much better than her Trueborn son, No, she wouldn't stand for this, he must have done some trickery, all of them were like that, liars, using lies to get what they want.

She had immediately demanded a second test, but this time, testing them in things that Robb was better at, History of Northern houses and History of Wars.

Jon just shook his head; it seemed Lady Fish was going to get angry again; he finished the last question before standing up; Robb glanced at him as he gave Maester Luwin the test. A smile spread across his old face when he saw that Jon had finished his test.

"Very well, my boy. Do you want to stay or-" He didn't get to finish as Jon just left the room without saying another word; he wasn't in the mood to speak with anyone. Right now, he just wished for a place to rest; he didn't know where to find that place.

Jon didn't know why he was trying so hard? He was a bastard with no future, or maybe he just wanted to prove his worth? To Who? His father never praised him.

As he walked across the courtyard, Jon suddenly stopped when he heard the cry of a crow; looking at the source of the noise, he saw a crow looking down at him from a tree branch.

Jon simply looked at the strange bird, which left out another sound; the bastard boy suddenly wasn't looking at the crow. No, he was looking at himself before flying over to a tower. What's Happening???

Jon stumbled, falling on his back, eyes looking around, seeing he was back on the ground, his hands touching his own body, making sure he was him, not a crow.

What was that? What's going on? Why was a crow?! Jon asked himself, he tried to see where the crow flew, but it was futile. How much he wished his father was here right now; perhaps he would have answers that he didn't have.

Using his strength, he stood up on his legs, feeling lightheaded; everything was blurred, slowly going back to normal, his hands grabbing a small fence not to let himself fall again.

Seeing everything going back to normal, Jon started making his way to the only place he knew he could find peace and perhaps answers.

Arriving at God's Wood was easy, but when he got closer to the Weirwood tree, he noticed something strange. Jon looked at the bloody face carved on the tree, blood leaking out of the eyes and mouth. Why there's blood? He found himself asking, he had read that the northern used to execute people in front of a Weirwood tree, their blood used into the carved face of the tree, but that hasn't been done for decades.