Foreword

He's imperfect, but he tries 🎶

I forgotten how long I have been sitting on the same spot in this apartment, drinking the same alcoholic drink, and thinking about the same scenario in my head each seconds that passes.

He is good, but he lies 🎶

Through the boxes I had packed, through his clothes that I kept, through things that he harbored the bestㅡ it feels lacking and empty that their owner is no longer here.

He is hard on himself 🎶

I miss his smile, his laugh, and his soft spoken voice that would make me feel calm and safe whenever I am with him. I miss his paintings, his songs and his poems that he work hard for despite all the hurdles.

He is broken and won't ask for help 🎶

I wish I could have told him everything that I ever felt. I wish I could have stayed by his side for the rest of my life. I wish I could have listened to him when he needed me that time. I wish... I wish I could have been there for him.

He is messy but he's kind 🎶

I cannot accept it just yet, I cannot move on from this, I cannot forget everything that ever happened. I will never ask for anything anymore but please...

He is lonely most of the time 🎶

...if someone can hear me out there, I hope you know how much I wanted to say sorry for all the things I have done...

He is all this mixed up and baked in a beautiful pie 🎶

...I wish I could meet him one last time and tell him the truth so I won't be going back anymore.

"...he is gone but he used to be mine."