Yandere!Len x Vocaloid!Reader: You're Mine! Part 1

You walked to your best friend, Rin's house. Rin wanted you to come and spend the night, even though her brother was there to. He always acted weird towards you. 'Strange..' You thought, looking around. This wasn't the usual way you walked to Rin and Len's house. "Konnichiwa, ____-chan~" A happy voice said. You turned around, and smiled. It was just Rin. "Hey Rin!" You said. "I wondered why it took you so long to get to our house, come I'll show you where it is again." Rin said, giggling. You walked towards her, and smiled again. You and Rin both walked to her house. Len, on the other hand, was in his room. He looked at all the photos of you. He stared at one of you in a (f/c) Swim suit. Your (s/l) hair flowing behind you, your (f/c) headset on your head. He smiled darkly, when he heard you and his sister walking towards the house. "I guess today is the day, ______..That you will be mine..." He laughed to himself insanely.

*~After you and Rin got to her house~*
"Konnichiwa, Rin-chan and ____-chan~" Len said happily, as you two walked in. You smiled at Len. "Konnichiwa, Len-kun~" Rin sang happily, and walked into the living room. You walked behind her, and Len ran back upstairs. You wondered why he ran up their so quickly.

*~Len's P.O.V~*
As soon as ____ got into the house after Rin walked in, I ran into my room quickly and shut the door. I made sure it was locked, before jumping into my bed and giggling insanely. "S-She actually is here...in my house!" I whispered-yelled to myself. I couldn't stop giggling, and i heard them talking downstairs. I stopped giggling enough to listen to what they said. "Ok ____-chan~ Whats should we do now?" Rin asked _____. "Uhm...I guess we could always watch a movie with your brother." _____ said. My eyes went wide, I could watch a movie with ____.....And...I thought of a plan to use. I wanted her, I needed Her. I sat and thought, before a insane grin appeared on my face. I could always put a sleeping pill in Rin's drink, tie up ______ and then set her in my room...But what about rin? Rin would ways wake up soon...I got it! I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a old phone number. I could call Miku and tell her that Rin wants to spend the night with her, and say that _____ was sick and i'll be alone in the house...Will that work?..