6

It was finally the weekend and we were at Zayn's house.

"Oh he's so beautiful zayn, just like you said."Trisha gushed over Harry.

"You told your mom about me."Harry whispered to zayn.

"Of course I did."Zayn said.

"Zayn your Dad wanted to see you,he's in the backyard."Trisha said.

Zayn nodded and went to look for his dad.

"Harry,son..How long have you and zayn known eachother?"Trisha asked.

"About a month or so."Harry answered.

"Exactly what I feared."Trisha said.

"Why? is there a problem?"Harry asked now worried.

"There's something you need to know about zayn."Trisha began.

"When he was little he had a friend..A little girl named kate had just moved in next door..They would play with eachother everyday and this went on for years, when zayn was 7 years old he told me that he liked Kate..I was happy for him, it was his first crush." Trisha narrated.

"I asked him well did you tell her that you like her..He was like no mom I have all the time in the world to tell her that and the next day he was planning on telling her..Kate died, She was hit by a car."

"Zayn was traumatised and acted distant at first and then when he got to high school he finally moved on and got his first girlfriend, Perrie..but then Perrie moved away and zayn was hurt again not being able to confess his feelings."Trisha continued Harry felt like tearing up.

"So zayn likes to rush into his relationship now, he feels like if he doesn't rush he might miss something, if he delays in confessing his feelings he might not be able to do it later."Trisha explained.

"Don't worry Trisha, I'm here to stay, I won't let him get hurt again."Harry promised.

Just right then Zayn entered the kitchen.

"Z can you show me around?"Harry asked so that zayn doesn't find out what they were talking about.