This One Goes to Eleven

F.I.L.S.S: (voice over) Alarm, security breach, level Alpha. All personnel report for duty. This is not a drill.

Fade in to the Reds  along with Will and Ava ruing with Will firing grenades down the hall before jumping down and Caboose in a control room overlooking it

Simmons: Run!

Grif: Oh, crap! Where is she?

Simmons: I don't wanna die!

Alex: Oh god oh god.

Delta: There is a 70 precent of death.

Will: Why!

Ava: Runnn!

Caboose: (frightened) Sheila, we have to help them!

F.I.L.S.S: Help who?

Caboose: The Reds along with Will and Ava! Tex is attacking them, we have to stop her!

F.I.L.S.S: Stop Agent Texas? Oh no, absolutely not. We should never interfere with an ongoing battlefield simulation test. Our job is to observe and document.

Caboose: (desperately) But she'll kill them!

F.I.L.S.S: (cheerfully) Oh, that would be wonderful! What a successful test!

Cut to the Reds, who are panting along with Will and Ava

Sarge: We need to keep moving, men. Come on, double-time. Hell, I'd settle for single-time!

Simmons: Delta can you track her?

Delta: Give me a moment I am getting no signal I have calculated a 0 percent chance of victory.

Simmons: (nervously) Maybe we should just fight. I'm afraid she's gonna start picking us off one by-

Suddenly Tex punches right through the wall and grabs him by his throat.

Simmons: -one!

Delta: Warning! Hostile Detected!

Tex then pulls him forward, slamming his face into the wall, then steps back and kicks it away, Will raises his rifle and before he can fire a grenades he is sandwiched along with Simmons between the wall and a pile of crates. His rifle fires a grenades lands near Alex who quickly backs up but the explosion nocks him on his back.Quickly, Sarge raises his shotgun and points it at Tex, but she darts forward, lifts the gun up just before he fires, then punches him in the stomach and flings him towards a wall. Sarge stumbles forward as he is thrown and his helmet rams Into the wall tripping over Alex. Ava raises her needlers and fires Tex darts and avoids rhe needles then punching her in the throat and sends her head first into Grif's crotch Grif let's out a cry of pain.  As Alex stands up Tex rams Ava, And Grif into Alex and sage , Tex barrels straight into them, crashing through a crate before flinging them into a pile of barrels, sending them scattering across the floor. Simmons and Will emerges from the sandwich and runs for heavy armaments.

Simmons: Oh man, forget this. I need to get a bigger weapon. Caboose, help us!

Will: Agreed.

Caboose: (angrily) How? The computer won't let me. She's mean! This place is filled with mean ladies!

Simmons: (desperately) Push some buttons, I don't know!

Caboose: (joyously) Buttons!? Oh man, I love buttons! Beep bop boop boop beep bop boop boop!

A crate of Rocket Launchers tips over and drops them next to Simmons.