Chapter 1

My name is Pun. I study in 12th grade. It starts like how did it end this way??
           I have being a simple girl from childhood more into books than anything else. Always being obedient.  Was more friendly to boys than those bitches. But who knew I would be attracted to bitches.  Wondering right what am talking about????

         So here I had completed my 12th and now it was time to choose my major and to enter any university which could suit me. I was doing major in accounts. I decided to leave my home and do live in condo which made me more suitable to live. The condo contained storeys.  I used to live on the 4th floor with a girl as she was my roommate. She was a major in science which made a awkward situation between us bcz I never got a topic to talk to her.

       Actually I didn't knew that I liked girls until I saw my roommate. I dated guys but didn't get butterflies, the butterflies I got after seeing my roommate. I didn't liked girls except my roommate.  Watching her everyday was more than enough for my happiness and to hide my sexual orientation. So here she enters the room and here I was messily sitting at my chair and was eating cup noodles. There's goes again awkward silence. I don't know what pov she had abt me.

         So it had been 3 fucking years and I got to knew that she had boyfriend and I didn't knew what to do but just to watch her from a far distance but than you know a day comes which is only yours  ..

So guys wht do u think whats its gonna be?? What day has arrived in Pun's life