2

ANDY'S POV

 Fear structed me I was shaking, sweat ran down my face. I had no choice to go back to the barn and get my keys back, so I don't have to sleep on the cold grass. I found some clothes that were in a suitcase that I left outside for emergency's (always got to keep prepared) They were a bit short so it really showed out my legs but who cares it was a pretty good-looking outfit

After a while I made it to the barn. I was shaking in fear. I sigh " Just have to be quiet and he won't hear you." I said to myself. I quietly open the barn doors and closed it it. I got my flashlight and looked around for my keys. Then I heard a thud and some footsteps coming my way. I quickly turn off my flashlight and hid.  The steps stopped so I assumed that he was gone. I peek out of the corner where I was hiding. Then I see those 2 green eyes glowing in the dark. Which terrified me even more. I quickly turn back and hid deeper in my hiding spot. I laid back against the wall and knocked something over. The object was a very loud sound. "Crap." I whisper to myself but somehow loud enough for Peter to hear. "HEY! WHOS THERE!" Peter yelled. I heard footsteps coming my way FAST! I look around trying to spot a way out I see a hole on the wall so I crawled through it so I could get away from Peter. But something grabbed my leg and lifted me up in the air. Then I see the face of Peter but upside down. "Oh, it's you should have known." He spoke. I struggled to get off of his grip but that only made him grip tighter. "Ow ow ow." He then noticed what I was wearing his face turn a bit red. I was confused why though. "Hey you alright there?" I ask. He then put me right side up. He grabbed something that look like rope then the next moment I black out.