Prolog

It was a sunny Saturday you and your older brother Toby were playing in the yard while your mother watched you play.
Your father was inside working on his business and didn't want to be bothered.
"Mommy look a bee landed on my finger look!" You squealed "Wow Y/n that's amazing!" Toby said running up and examining your finger "That's wonderful dear" your mother said with a soft smile.
Soon after giving the bee some flowers and making flower crows your father stepped out of the house and sat next to your mother.
"Daddy! Look a bee Landed on my finger!" You yelled running up to him.
"Be careful those fuckers sting and it hurts" he said "Watch your language in front of the kids" you mother said while hitting your fathers shoulder.
*+Later that night+*
It was night time and your mother just finished reading you a bed time story.
" Goodnight my dearests" your mother said softly.
" Goodnight mommy" you said sleepily "Can you tell daddy to come in here so I can say Goodnight to him too?" You asked " Sure I'll be right back" she said
Soon your father walked in " Goodnight sweetheart " he said "Goodnight daddy I love you" you said as you were about to fall asleep.
"I love you too"
*+Later that night again+*
You heard screaming which startled you awake.
You decided to go downstairs and see what the screaming was about.
As you were walking down the stairwell you heard screaming again and then silence.
You started to run until you saw a hoodie figure.
Shaking with fear you screamed for your father.
Big mistake
Almost a second later a knife plunged through your chest and a smiling mask.
Then you collapsed but you heard footsteps and crying and yelling.
It was Schlatt he had just walked in to his wife and daughter dead.
The smiling figure was long gone by now.
This broke Schlatt all he wanted was a happy life with his wife and two kids.
But now he had one.
Now all he wants is his little girl back.

(Also this Is what you look like but if you don't like it imagine something else bahah)

(You are 8 when you died oops I forgot to mentioned also Tubbo is two years older)